- New owners hint at mix of uses for Morris Sokol site (Post & Courier).
- Mt. Pleasant officials face harsh criticism, infighting over Shem Creek’s future (Charleston City Paper).
- Daughter arrested after woman found dead in Hanahan home (Live 5 News).
- Deputies searching for Charleston woman missing since September (Live 5 News).
- Another section of Charleston’s Tent City cleared (Post & Courier).
- A weekend inside Charleston’s Tent City (ABC News 4).
- Tiny House advocates march from Tent City to City Hall (Live 5 News).
- Dorchester County Coroner Chris Nisbet resigns from office (News 2).
- Status hearing scheduled for accused Charleston church shooter (Live 5 News).
- Chef John Amato Discusses the Menu at Upcoming Little Jack’s Tavern (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston Dive Bars For All Your Valentine’s Day Needs (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston Restaurants That Will Still Take Your Procrastinating Heart (Eater Charleston).
- Here’s the menu for Cane Rhum Bar and Caribbean Kitchen (Charleston City Paper).
- Rappahannock Oyster Company opening at The Cigar Factory this fall (Post & Courier).
- Find Seasonal Ceviche and House-Made Gnocchi on the Congress Menu (Eater Charleston).
- Ferry Wharf development could incorporate food hall (Post & Courier).
- Barbecue restaurant in North Charleston reports 262 pounds of pilfered pork (Post & Courier).
- Tin Roof plans family-style Ethiopian dinner (Post & Courier).
- The Gin Joint Offering Cocktail Benefiting Ronald McDonald House (HCS).
- Mt. Pleasant landmark Boulevard Diner has closed (Charleston City Paper).
- O-Ku Names Kazu Murakami as Executive Chef (Eater Charleston).
- Twenty Six Divine Releases Valentine’s Dinner Menu (HCS).
- The spousal teams behind three area restaurants (Post & Courier).
- “Love Bites,” A Slow Sips Event, Returns to Mixson on 2/13 (HCS).
- SEWE romps into town! (Post & Courier).
- Cast the millionth #BOC16 vote, win a VIP Best of Charleston Party prize pack (Charleston City Paper).
- Not there yet: UConn too much for Gamecocks (The State).
- Ray LaMontagne Returns to the PAC this Summer (HCS).
- Pulp bookstore and gallery to add fringe flair to upper King Street (Post & Courier).
- Kickin’ 92.5 Presents “Spring Break Unplugged” in March (HCS).
- Michael Moore’s Where to Invade Next comes to the Lowcountry (Charleston City Paper).
- Return of The MAC! Presents: An Evening of Love and RnB (HCS).
- R’Dogs Release V-Day Packs for Lovers and Loners Alike (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Upscale Women’s Consignment Sale Set for 3/17-19 (HCS).
- State lawmaker takes aim at rising rents (Charleston City Paper).
- GOP candidates bring campaigns to South Carolina (ABC News 4).
- Obama’s budget has money for Charleston Harbor maintenance, nothing for Georgetown port (Post & Courier).
- Summerville Town Council votes to weaken mayor’s powers (ABC News 4).
- SC county passes resolution against housing Gitmo detainees (AP).
- Sen. Kimpson files bill to remove Confederate Flag from Citadel’s chapel (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County the latest to study short-term rentals (Post & Courier).
- Kasich hits ground running in the SC Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Trey Harrell (HCS).
- Judge dismisses two lawsuits against Citadel officials (Live 5 News).
- Chip Limehouse Slams FITSNews … Again (FITSNews).
- CCSD considers moving more students to Meeting Street Elementary (Live 5 News).
- Proposed bill suggests eliminating CWPs (WISTV).
- Mount Pleasant State of the Town speech addressing unity in a divided town (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston library to archive Joe Riley’s papers (Post & Courier).
- Former BCSD communications director avoids possible jail time (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Dimitri Cherny (HCS).
- Boeing to cut commercial airplane workforce (ABC News 4).
- Bon voyage, Fantasy, there’s another cruise ship in town (Post & Courier).
- Summerville Police: Man arrested for assaulting several women he met online (Live 5 News).
- $1.6M in hoverboards seized at Port of Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Anti-submarine exercise torpedoes being tested off SC coast (Live 5 News).
Events9 hours ago
Bakari Sellers to Sign Copies of New Children’s Book on February 12th
Turning Page Bookshop will host CNN political commentator and New York Times best-selling author Bakari Sellers on February 12th. He...
Events11 hours ago
Colour of Music Festival Returns to Charleston from February 2nd to 5th
Events14 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Booze1 day ago
Firefly Celebrates 2 Years in Park Circle with Limited Edition Vodka
Events1 day ago
Folly Beach Sea & Sand Event Set for February 26th & 27th
Events1 day ago
Lowcountry Oyster Festival Announces Musical Acts and Beneficiaries
Events1 day ago
Annual Charleston Boat Show Returns this Weekend