Twenty Six Divine will serve its Valentine’s Day Dinner on Saturday, February 13th from 5:30 pm until 9:30 pm. The restaurant will also have live acoustic love songs.
The three-course menu, which begins with a complimentary glass of champagne, can be scene below:
First Course – Choice of:
- SAUTEED JUMBO SCALLOPS: tomato-fennel risotto, broccolini with lemon zest & pinenuts
- WHITE BEAN-ZUCCHINI CAKES (V): broccolini with lemon zest & pinenuts, tomato coulis
- TOMATO-BASIL BISQUE: toasted focaccia grilled cheese
Second Course – Choice of:
- PAN SEARED ROSEMARY-GARLIC BEEF TENDERLOIN: whipped potatoes with truffle oil & parmesan, asparagus, balsamic-caramelized onion sauce
- SPINACH STUFFED MUSHROOM (V): whipped potatoes with truffle oil & parmesan, balsamic-caramelized onion sauce
- PAN SEARED SALMON: whipped potatoes with truffle oil, & parmesan, asparagus, buerre blanc
Third Course – Choice of:
- PINK CHAMPAGNE CAKE: raspberry-champagne coulis
- CHOCOLATE MOUSSE: fresh berries, almond tuile
- CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES & DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES: french press coffee
The dinner is $60/person. Reservations are required and can be made by calling (843) 297-8118.
Twenty Six Divine is located at 682 King Street.
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...