- Tent City to be shut down, homeless offered beds at One80 Place (ABC News 4).
- Charleston leaders announce 10-point plan (Live 5 News).
- Man fatally shot in West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- Charleston church shooting survivors share memories, journey to forgiveness (Live 5 News).
- Morris Sokol Furniture building sells for $22.5 million (Post & Courier).
- Charleston teen out on bail in robbery case arrested after downtown shooting (Post & Courier).
- Attorneys for would-be tour guides file injunction to stop city’s test practice (ABC News 4).
- Bill Would Limit SC Police Withholding Dashcam Videos (News 2).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- 5Church, a new restaurant from Charlotte, presses pedal on some dishes a little too hard (Post & Courier).
- Alton Brown Launches ‘Eat Your Science’ Tour in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Ryan’s restaurant in West Ashley closes down for good (News 2).
- Fleet Fest Returns to Fleet Landing on 2/21 (HCS).
- CARTA adjusts schedule for restaurant workers (Post & Courier).
- Luke’s Craft Pizza Takes Over Ashley Avenue Address (Eater Charleston).
- Explore the Handsome Renovations at Charleston Favorite FIG (Eater Charleston).
- Sleeper burger at Burwell’s (Post & Courier).
- Stereo 8 Names Tias Gerke as Executive Chef (Eater Charleston).
- 2nd Annual Brew HaHa Festival will be Tapped on 6/18 (HCS).
- Groundhog Day Concert performers reveal the shows they’d relive if they could (Charleston City Paper).
- Panthers assistant enjoys return to Super Bowl for first time since being a Citadel cadet (ABC News 4).
- Sold-out showdown: No. 1 UConn vs. No. 2 USC to draw a full house of 18,000 in Columbia (Post & Courier).
- RiverDogs Take on Pelicans in Exhibition in First Installment of Highway 17 Showdown (Charleston RiverDogs).
- PHOTO REVIEW: Colin Hay at the Music Hall (Charleston City Paper).
- St. Paddy’s Pawlooza Returns to Wannamaker County Park (HCS).
- Broken jaw doesn’t change the way Stingrays’ Patrick Gaul plays (Post & Courier).
- Touchdown with the Rusty Rudder this Super Sunday (HCS).
- Yonder Mountain String Band’s Adam Aijala was a metal head, but then he discovered weed (Charleston City Paper).
- The FollyGras Parade & Festival is Tomorrow (HCS).
- Thanks to residencies, artists have the freedom to follow their muse (Charleston City Paper).
- African American Heritage Festival cancelled (ABC News 4).
- The 13th Taking Flight Comic Book Show is Tomorrow (HCS).
- Officials: Summerville police wrong in withholding public information on sex crimes (Post & Courier).
- Plastic bag ban sought for Charleston; House bill would deny new bans (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston, Mount Pleasant police setting up safe zones for online purchases (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Kaye Koonce (HCS).
- Four properties along Shem Creek to be claimed by Mount Pleasant (ABC News 4).
- Chelsea Clinton campaigning for her mother in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Harper Collins publishing book by local authors about Emanuel AME history (ABC News 4).
- Local man collects water, fills a truck for Flint (ABC News 4).
- S.C. Aquarium’s sea turtle hospital inspires (Post & Courier).
- Holy City Sinner Rides with CARTA (Storify).
- ‘It’s been 1003 days,’ says woman’s son after finding out case reclassified as a homicide (ABC News 4).
- Police: 8 arrested in N. Charleston prostitution sting (Live 5 News).
- Sheriff: `Likely more victims` of teen arrested for sex assault of girl, 13, boy, 12 (Live 5 News).
- Moped driver arrested after low-speed pursuit in Goose Creek (ABC News 4).
- Deputies: Lieber security guard arrested for assaulting co-worker (Live 5 News).
- MUSC student’s project helps young patients see better (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Dr. Kylon Middleton (HCS).
- Hundreds of pieces of chicken spilled in wreck in Jasper Co. (Live 5 News).
- Authorities say man died playing Russian roulette (ABC News 4).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks