- Charleston airport staffers fired after filing whistleblower suit over spending (Post & Courier).
- Mother Emanuel receives Nobel nomination (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston police investigating Tent city stabbing that sent two to hospital (Post & Courier).
- ‘Tent City’ can’t remain on upper Meeting Street indefinitely (Post & Courier).
- Advocates address ‘tent city’ issue as tourism season looms (ABC News 4).
- This is the Holy City, not the Tent City (Post & Courier).
- Charleston church shooting suspect’s friend gets trial delay (News 2).
- Summerville police investigating after man shot in the leg (Post & Courier).
- Police investigating reports of women sexually assaulted, stabbed in Summerville (Post & Courier).
- Storm system blamed for tornadoes approaching Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- Authorities search for missing person in Charleston County (News 2).
- A peek at Pancito & Lefty’s fire shrimp (Charleston City Paper).
- Oyster House on Market, O-Bar, and Star Taco Unlock the Doors (Eater Charleston).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- McCrady’s Now Offering Happy Hour Prices and Bar Snacks (Eater Charleston).
- Lee Lee’s Hot Kitchen Celebrates the Chinese New Year on 2/8 (HCS).
- The State Ports Authority move and what it means for Fleet Landing (Charleston City Paper).
- Faculty Lounge Couple Wants to Bring Pizza/Wine Bar to Huger Street (Eater Charleston).
- FIG undergoes major renovation (Post & Courier).
- 7th Annual Hope on Goat to Benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Carolina Youth Development Center (HCS).
- Sports Pub Opening Soon in Belmond Charleston Place (Eater Charleston).
- Best Restaurants in Charleston (Food and Wine Magazine).
- Bold Name Chefs Bill Smith and Kristen Kish in Town Next Week (Eater Charleston).
- The 8th Annual Gourmet & Grapes Weekend (HCS).
- Doctors’ group campaigns against Chick-fil-A at MUSC (Post & Courier).
- Call In Sick Day (Yelp Charleston).
- ABC show to air segment on SEWE’s Dock Dogs this weekend (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston prepares for new film projects after trip to Hollywood (Live 5 News).
- The Bitterness Bash Returns to the Biergarten on 2/12 (HCS).
- Styx to Play the Volvo Cars Stadium in May (HCS).
- Ex-College of Charleston baseball coach John Pawlowski, now at WKU, arrested for DUI (Post & Courier).
- Join the Biergarten’s Ultimate Tailgate Party this Sunday (HCS).
- Shep Rose, Boykin spaniel share history, traits (Post & Courier).
- Pet Fest is Back for 2016! (HCS).
- Ice sculptor carves way more than swans and pineapples (Post & Courier).
- Next Pecha Kucha Event to be Held During Wine + Food Fest (HCS).
- Barenaked Ladies Bring “The Last Summer on Earth” Tour Back to Charleston (HCS).
- Communion Music’s arrival signals progress for Charleston’s music scene (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Jam Fest Features Keith Sweat, Bobby Brown, and more (HCS).
- The Alley Hosts a Super Bowl Party this Sunday (HCS).
- State lawmaker’s Hunley visit ends in tiff (Charleston City Paper).
- Plastic bag ban sought for Charleston; House bill would deny new bans (Post & Courier).
- House to take 3 weeks off this session, Senate to take 1 (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County seeking help identifying historic sites (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County needs poll managers for upcoming Presidential Preference Primaries (ABC News 4).
- S.C. Senators save Air Facility Charleston for another two years (Post & Courier).
- Waterfront building height fight continues in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Workshop to Update the Charleston County Historical and Architectural Survey (Charleston County).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Gibbs Knotts (HCS).
- Tree cutting near Park Circle prompts uproar, city responds (Post & Courier).
- Charleston added to suit over Gaillard Center construction (ABC News 4).
- Police searching for South Carolina tourist whose purse and photo ID were dropped by a seagull in British shopping mall (The Daily Mail).
- Charleston airport opens 2 more gates; 3 remain to be finished (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Co. fugitive surrenders after learning of US Marshals involvement (Live 5 News).
- Beauty products retailer Sephora to open in Charleston in March (Post & Courier).
- ICE Official: Suspect arrested in fatal hit and run is an illegal alien (Live 5 News).
- Report: Affair with former co-worker reason for Myrtle Beach woman’s rape claim (News 2).
- The Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum is searching for nurses who served overseas or aboard hospital ships during times of war, and are willing to participate in an upcoming free symposium scheduled for March 31st. Nurses who are interested in sharing their stories are asked to contact the Patriots Point Education Department at 843.971.5046 or by emailing CCLARK@PATRIOTSPOINT.ORG.
- Diamonds Direct, a direct diamond importer based in Charlotte, is now open in its new location in Mt. Pleasant.
- Mother concerned about bullying in Dorchester County (News 2).
Firefly Distillery Introduces New Music Program, Live At Firefly
Firefly Distillery is expanding its music program to include a variety of live music offerings throughout their property. The new...
LUNG FORCE Run/Walk Returns to Folly Beach on October 30
Popular Parks Fundraiser Returns to Colonial Lake in October
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
“Napoleon Dynamite” & Jon Heder Return to the Charleston Music Hall in January
Tickets Now on Sale for Brookgreen Gardens’ Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events8 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview6 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters