Tomorrow, Barony Tavern will host a specialty four-course dinner paired with a selection of beers from Freehouse Brewery. Patrons are encouraged to make reservations any time between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm, but walk-ins are also welcome.
Throughout the evening, Chef Robert Carter and Arthur Lucas, the founder of Freehouse Brewery, will visit with diners to discuss the evening’s pairings.
Here’s a look at the menu:
- 1st Course
- Citrus Smoked Salmon with Kale Slaw
- Folly’s Pride (4.5% ABV)
- 2nd Course
- Pan Seared Sea Scallops: Bacon Risotto, Tomato Broth, Bruised Bibb Lettuce
- Double Door IPA (8.2% ABV)
- 3rd Course
- Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin: Mushroom Duxelle, Potato Napoleon, Blistered Escarole & Natural Jus
- Red Door Ale (7.2% ABV)
- 4th Course
- Salted Caramel Mousse: Caramel Ice Cream, Brandy Snap Cookie
- Coffee Brown Ale (5.1% ABV)
Price is $55 per person. To make a reservation, call 843.297.4246 or go to www.baronytavern.com. When making a reservation, guests are encouraged to specify that they would like to attend the “Freehouse Brewery Dinner.”
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...