Upper King Street burger joint, HōM Charleston, recently introduced a new Happy Hour menu with lower prices and an earlier start time for those deals.
All Holy City HōMies can now enjoy the Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm. The new menu includes:
- Vegetarian Greek Taco – $3
- Batter-dipped mushrooms, hummus, tahini, cucumber, red onion, tomato, and romaine on a grilled pita
- Buffalo Dog – $4
- Chicken fried hot dog with buffalo sauce and blue cheese-ranch slaw
- Mushroom Mornay Burger – $5
- Roasted portabellas with smoked gouda cheese sauce, caramelized onions, bacon crumble, and tomato jam
- Smack Dat Mothra – $5
- Samurai pork patty, tempura pickles, hibachi sauce, and pistou slaw
For a complete list of the new Happy Hour menu, go to www.homcharleston.com
Comedian Nate Bargatze Coming to the North Charleston PAC in May
Comedian Nate Bargatze will bring his “The Be Funny Tour” to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center on Saturday, May...