- Lowcountry celebrates Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (ABC News 4).
- MLK Day events celebrate civil rights leader, spirit of non-violence (Post & Courier).
- Photo Gallery: Martin Luther King, Jr. Parade (Post & Courier).
- 10 big moments from the Democratic debate (Post & Courier).
- Workers march for higher wages outside of Democratic debate (Charleston City Paper).
- Bernie Sanders courts youth vote with local bands at pre-debate rally (Post & Courier).
- Rare right whale spotted off Folly Beach (Post & Courier).
- Cold weather shelters open again as temps dip down to 20s (ABC News 4).
- Republican lawmaker says journalists should face a registry to work in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- This is your last week to go to the Blind Tiger before it closes (Charleston City Paper).
- John Lewis pops up again, this time with oxtails (Post & Courier).
- 2nd Annual Good Catch Oyster Fest Scheduled for February 5th (HCS).
- High Cotton remakes its entryway (Post & Courier).
- 3 of The Best Restaurants in Charleston, 3 Totally Different Experiences (Surf and Sunshine).
- Trader Joe’s recalls lot of raw cashew pieces after salmonella warning (ABC News 4).
- Alabama Shakes Return to Charleston this April (HCS).
- TEDx Charleston call for speakers (Charleston City Paper).
- Weezer & Panic! at the Disco Headline Summer Concert in Daniel Island (HCS).
- 98 Rockfest Returns on April 24th with Breaking Benjamin & more (HCS).
- Rumors has it: The Charleston City Paper’s Best of Charleston Finalists will be announced tonight around midnight.
- Citadel keeps triple option offense, names Thompson as Houston’s replacement (ABC News 4).
- Dear Cam Newton: Please Don’t Read This (The Nation).
- Citadel grad writes about experiences as Atlanta paramedic in new memoir (Post & Courier).
- Despite Seahawks loss, dream comes true to be a ’12th man’ for Daniel Island boy (ABC News 4).
- MRSOE! Presents Stand-Up at The Sparrow with Massimo (HCS).
- Myrtle Beach golf course could replace Kiawah as SC’s longest (ABC News 4).
- Charleston International Jazz Festival draws Schuur, Sandoval and lots of locals (Post & Courier).
- Sign up for Friday’s Creative Mornings talk on Language (Charleston City Paper).
- Ex-Burke star Raven Saunders uncorks best shot put in world this year (Post & Courier).
- Kiawah arts council presents John Pizzarelli Quartet (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina to delay state tax refunds in effort to fight fraud (Post & Courier).
- Reminder of Upcoming Election Dates and Deadlines (ABC News 4).
- Senate panel hears bills limiting refugees in South Carolina (ABC News 4).
- Stakes high in S.C. in Supreme Court immigration case (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston president calls for the state to help fund crumbling infrastructure (Post & Courier).
- GOP presidential hopeful Ben Carson talks to Charleston Rotarians (Post & Courier).
- Carson suspends campaign to help injured staffers (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: SCDP Chairman Jaime Harrison (HCS).
- Through a foreclosure sale, Donald Trump now owns commercial property in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Outer West Ashley residents blame development for drainage, flooding problems (Post & Courier).
- After years of discussion, first phase of Clements Ferry Road widening has a start date (ABC News 4).
- Planners examine proposal for Magnolia development (Live 5 News).
- Court revisits Summerville boutique hotel case (Post & Courier).
- Academic Magnet student’s ticket out is a tough, solitary ride (Post & Courier).
- Woman sought after $4,500 theft from Louis Vuitton (ABC News 4).
- Baby Giraffe Watch is on at Greenville Zoo (HCS).
- Moncks Corner car dealer pleads guilty in money laundering case (Live 5 News).
- Jen Snyder’s HMS Log Book tracks your daily life (Charleston City Paper).
- Red Cross in urgent need of blood donations (Post & Courier).
- Submissions Accepted for Charleston AMA 2016 Spark! Awards (Charleston AMA).
- Report: Man recovering after shooting near I-26 (Live 5 News).
- Charleston’s biggest hotel completes extensive renovation (Post & Courier).
- NCFD: ‘Abundance of lint’ in dryer caused mobile home fire (Live 5 News).
- Divers recover body of woman missing after crash on I-95 (Post & Courier).
Events26 mins ago
Disney On Ice Returns to the North Charleston Coliseum in October
Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate will visit the North Charleston Coliseum from October 27th to 30th. Tickets are on...
Events2 hours ago
Local Youth Organization To Host Culinary Arts Event for Young Entrepreneurs
Booze7 hours ago
The Original Pub and Brewery Tours of Charleston’s 10th Annual Haunted Pub Crawl Returns on October 1st
Events23 hours ago
Life Raft Treats Partnering with Local Businesses for Sundae Social on October 2nd
Events23 hours ago
Holy City Arts & Lyric Opera to Host Performance with Elaine Alvarez
Charity2 days ago
Inaugural CF Bites Event to Benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Events2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events