Here are the top articles and posts regarding last night’s College Football Playoff National Championship game between Alabama and Clemson:
- Alabama wins 10th AP national title with win over No. 1 Clemson (ESPN).
- The unlikely trick play that helped Alabama win the national title (Yahoo Sports).
- Nick Saban gambled and it won Alabama the national title (USA Today).
- Alabama wins national title thanks to Nick Saban’s savvy, historic decision (Sports Illustrated).
- Instant classic: Alabama-Clemson crash-lands on top 10 title games list (ESPN).
- ANALYSIS: Top five plays that shaped the national title game (Tuscaloosa News).
- Tide, Tigers offer fitting finale to 2015 season (ESPN).
- National title report card: Grades for Alabama’s thrilling win over Clemson (Sports Illustrated).
- Clemson-Alabama earns ESPN’s third-highest rating ever (Post & Courier).
- Clemson shifts millions in Vegas with late cover in loss to Alabama (ESPN).
- The real hero of Kenyan Drake’s 95-yard kick return was the pylon cam (USA Today).
- Photo Gallery (LA Times).
- Clemson vs. Alabama: The Pictures You Need to See (The Heavy).
- Clemson falls short in 45-40 shootout (Post & Courier).
- Alabama spoils Clemson dream season (The State).
- No fairy-tale ending, but Clemson’s future is bright (ESPN).
- Sapakoff: Clemson ‘tastes the cake but can’t bring it home,’ this time (Post & Courier).
- Title game defeat proves Clemson is here to stay, but not quite on top yet (Sports Illustrated).
- Deshaun Watson has record night in national championship loss (Yahoo Sports).
- Deshaun Watson’s ascendant night not quite enough to topple Alabama (Sports Illustrated).
- Clemson walk-on receiver Renfrow has big night; Alexander leaves game with injury (Post & Courier).
- Clemson, ‘one hell of a competitor,’ earns Alabama respect (Post & Courier).
- At Clemson, the ‘All In’ movement isn’t just a slogan (ESPN).
- Local Clemson fans get loud during title game (Post & Courier).
- TE Jordan Leggett set to return to Clemson for senior year (Post & Courier).
- How Lane Kiffin found redemption and helped spark Alabama’s title-game win (Yahoo Sports).
- Derrick Henry breaks Alabama record for career rushing yards (Sports Illustrated).
- O.J. Howard becomes Alabama’s star player at the perfect time (Yahoo Sports).
- 14 amazing photos from Alabama’s national championship celebration (USA Today).
- Maisel: Saban surpasses Bryant without benefit of perfection (ESPN).
- Watch Nick Saban get drenched in a Gatorade shower (USA Today).
- Alabama team buses accidentally leave Lane Kiffin behind after national championship (USA Today).
- Alabama fans run wild on the Strip in Tuscaloosa to celebrate Tide’s latest national championship (Alabama.com).
- Legendary Alabama fan says he’s consumed 18 beers by halftime (USA Today).
- Auburn players chime in on Alabama’s win in the national championship (Alabama.com).
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Press Release On Sunday, January 23rd, Palmetto Carriage Works will host its 11th annual “Locals Ride Free Day” after pausing...