Here are the top articles and posts regarding last night’s College Football Playoff National Championship game between Alabama and Clemson:
- Alabama wins 10th AP national title with win over No. 1 Clemson (ESPN).
- The unlikely trick play that helped Alabama win the national title (Yahoo Sports).
- Nick Saban gambled and it won Alabama the national title (USA Today).
- Alabama wins national title thanks to Nick Saban’s savvy, historic decision (Sports Illustrated).
- Instant classic: Alabama-Clemson crash-lands on top 10 title games list (ESPN).
- ANALYSIS: Top five plays that shaped the national title game (Tuscaloosa News).
- Tide, Tigers offer fitting finale to 2015 season (ESPN).
- National title report card: Grades for Alabama’s thrilling win over Clemson (Sports Illustrated).
- Clemson-Alabama earns ESPN’s third-highest rating ever (Post & Courier).
- Clemson shifts millions in Vegas with late cover in loss to Alabama (ESPN).
- The real hero of Kenyan Drake’s 95-yard kick return was the pylon cam (USA Today).
- Photo Gallery (LA Times).
- Clemson vs. Alabama: The Pictures You Need to See (The Heavy).
- Clemson falls short in 45-40 shootout (Post & Courier).
- Alabama spoils Clemson dream season (The State).
- No fairy-tale ending, but Clemson’s future is bright (ESPN).
- Sapakoff: Clemson ‘tastes the cake but can’t bring it home,’ this time (Post & Courier).
- Title game defeat proves Clemson is here to stay, but not quite on top yet (Sports Illustrated).
- Deshaun Watson has record night in national championship loss (Yahoo Sports).
- Deshaun Watson’s ascendant night not quite enough to topple Alabama (Sports Illustrated).
- Clemson walk-on receiver Renfrow has big night; Alexander leaves game with injury (Post & Courier).
- Clemson, ‘one hell of a competitor,’ earns Alabama respect (Post & Courier).
- At Clemson, the ‘All In’ movement isn’t just a slogan (ESPN).
- Local Clemson fans get loud during title game (Post & Courier).
- TE Jordan Leggett set to return to Clemson for senior year (Post & Courier).
- How Lane Kiffin found redemption and helped spark Alabama’s title-game win (Yahoo Sports).
- Derrick Henry breaks Alabama record for career rushing yards (Sports Illustrated).
- O.J. Howard becomes Alabama’s star player at the perfect time (Yahoo Sports).
- 14 amazing photos from Alabama’s national championship celebration (USA Today).
- Maisel: Saban surpasses Bryant without benefit of perfection (ESPN).
- Watch Nick Saban get drenched in a Gatorade shower (USA Today).
- Alabama team buses accidentally leave Lane Kiffin behind after national championship (USA Today).
- Alabama fans run wild on the Strip in Tuscaloosa to celebrate Tide’s latest national championship (Alabama.com).
- Legendary Alabama fan says he’s consumed 18 beers by halftime (USA Today).
- Auburn players chime in on Alabama’s win in the national championship (Alabama.com).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks