On both New Year’s Eve and Day, Edmund’s Oast will once again offer some special items in addition to the regular menu.
The offerings include:
- Bone-in, 32-oz. ribeye with an optional foie gras and/or lobster upgrade
- Pumpkin tortellini with rabbit confit in parmesan brodo
- Classic cocktails made with “extremely high-end and rare ingredients”
- Special champagnes like Étienne Calsac
- Beers like the hard-to-find “Oude Quetsche Tilquin a l’Ancienne” (a sour plum lambic, 6.4% ABV)
Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling 843-727-1145 or visiting www.edmundsoast.com.
Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town to Play Credit One Stadium with The Cadillac Three
Country superstars Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town will perform at the newly-renovated Credit One Stadium, formerly the Volvo Car...