On both New Year’s Eve and Day, Edmund’s Oast will once again offer some special items in addition to the regular menu.
The offerings include:
- Bone-in, 32-oz. ribeye with an optional foie gras and/or lobster upgrade
- Pumpkin tortellini with rabbit confit in parmesan brodo
- Classic cocktails made with “extremely high-end and rare ingredients”
- Special champagnes like Étienne Calsac
- Beers like the hard-to-find “Oude Quetsche Tilquin a l’Ancienne” (a sour plum lambic, 6.4% ABV)
Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling 843-727-1145 or visiting www.edmundsoast.com.
Principal Oboist of The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra to Perform with the Summerville Orchestra
Cassie Pilgrim, the principal oboist of The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra, will join the Summerville Orchestra (S.O.) on February 10th...