On December 31st, 5Church Charleston will host its first New Year’s Eve bash in the Holy City. Attendees can expect a three-course meal, party favors, a live DJ, and a champagne toast and balloon drop at midnight.
Below is a list of available times and prices for the New Year’s Eve celebration:
- $60: 5:00-5:45 pm
- $65: 6:00-6:45 pm
- $70: 7:00-7:45 pm
- $80: 8:00 pm-till
Each seating includes a half bottle of champagne for a party of two or a full bottle of champagne for a party of four. There is a $30 upgrade after dinner for the open bar (10 pm to 2 am).
The evening’s menu options are as follows:
- First Course
- Tuna Tartare (yellowfin, toasted pine nuts, jicama, mint, quail egg yolk, chili-infused sesame oil, white toast)
- Baby Arugula & Frisée Salad (butternut squash, candied pecans, ricotta salata, champagne vinaigrette)
- Cauliflower Soup (buttery croutons, caramelized florets, black truffle)
- Charleston Gold Rice & Main Lobster Purloo (micro sorrel)
- Main Course
- Filet Mignon Sous Vide (wild mushrooms, Yukon golf puree, sorghum brussels sprouts, bordelaise)
- Seared Hamachi (beluga lentils, sunchoke chowchow, sumac emulsion)
- Roasted Cornish Hen (black-eyed pea cassoulet, collard greens, garlic sausage, natural jus)
- Crispy Marinated Tofu (edamame and root vegetable hash, yuzu emulsion, pea shoot salad)
- The Pretzel Bar (milk chocolate caramel, gold leaf, vanilla gelato)
- Lemongrass Frozen Mousse (fruity pebble milk clusters, raspberry curd, meringue kisses, finger lime caviar)
- Chef’s Selection Sorbet
To make reservations, please visit www.5ChurchCharleston.com or call 843-937-8666.
Charleston Beer Fest Looking for Volunteers
Charleston Beer Fest returns this month and organizers need your help. The event will be held Saturday, October 22nd at...