The fifth edition of the concert event will once again take place at MUSC Health Stadium (formerly Blackbaud Stadium) and boasts a wide array of bands and delicious foods. The festival will stretch for two days – April 16th and 17th.
As usual, The Zac Brown Band will headline each night of the festival with “Super Sets” featuring special sit-in performances from other acts on the bill. This year they will be joined by:
- Tedeschi Trucks Band
- Thomas Rhett
- Marshall Tucker Band
- Hunter Hayes
- Michael Franti & Spearhead
- Kacey Musgraves
- Sam Bush
- Bruce Hornsby and the Noise Makers
- A Thousand Horses
- Old Dominion
- Drake White and the Big Fire
- Muddy Magnolias
- Packway Handle Band
- Coy Bowles & the Fellowship
- Clay Cook
- John Driskell Hopkins
You can see the daily schedule here.
Here’s a look at the ticket options:
- Ticket pre-sale for Zac Brown Band fan-club members begins on Tuesday, December 15th at noon
- General sale opens on Friday, December 18th at 10 am
- Two-day festival passes start at $189
- Get tickets at www.southerngroundfestival.com, AXS.com ,or Charge by phone 1-888-929-7849
- VIP ticketing options are also available
Gates will open at 12 pm on both days of the festival.
Gullah Convention & Visitors Bureau Hosting Launch Event on Sunday
The Gullah Convention & Visitors Bureau (Gullah CVB) will host their inaugural event on Sunday, December 11th, from 2 pm...