- This month, Fish Restaurant will dedicate three Sunday Brunch services to benefit the Florence Crittenton Programs of SC. On December 6, 13 and 20, the restaurant will donate:
- 10% of all brunch sales
- $1 of every featured Chandon champagne cocktail
- Additionally, guests can “share a light” by donating an LED candle to be displayed in restaurant’s windows throughout the holiday season. Each light is available for a $10 contribution benefiting the charity.
- Caviar & Bananas Gourmet Market & Café announced that it will open its first location outside the Charleston market in Greenville, S.C. in Spring 2016.
- Chick’s Fry House announced that they will extend their “Hot Chicken Tuesdays” promotion through December (and possibly beyond). They will also offer hot chicken platters on their catering menus.
- Milk and cookies? How ’bout Holy City Brewing beers paired with Christmas cookies instead? Join Charleston Girls Pint Out for a beer flight and homemade cookies to celebrate the holiday season. Click here for more information.
- Halls Chophouse was recently named the #4 Best Restaurant in America via OpenTable’s annual list of 100 Best Restaurants in America. You can see the list here.
- On Wednesday, December 9th, The Glass Onion will partner with The Country Vintner to feature sparkling wine and sparkling wine cocktails for their next monthly charity beverage tasting. A portion of ticket sales will benefit Lowcountry Food Bank. Attendees can also bring in a non-perishable food item to the event. Click here for more information.
- On Tuesday, December 8th, Elliotborough Mini Bar’s Guest Chef Night will feature Basico chefs Will Cisa and Jaime Calleros. $22 gets your four courses of Mexican cuisine.
- Slow Food Charleston has launched a new initiative called “Tiny Tastemakers” to reach children and better teach them about local food, it’s growers, and ways to support it. The first program will take place on Saturday, December 12th from 9 am to 2 pm at the Charleston Farmer’s Market. There is a suggested donation of $5 per child. Proceeds benefit Slow Food Charleston and support Barnwell’s Apple House. Get all the details here.
ZZ Top Returns to the North Charleston PAC in September
Rock & Roll Hall of Famers ZZ Top will perform at the North Charleston Coliseum on September 28th. In 1969,...
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
The Charleston Forum Kicks Off 5th Annual Events this Month
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks