- Behind scenes, confidential panel decides if feds will seek death penalty for Charleston Church Shooter (ABC News 4).
- NAN leaders call for police accountability after dash cam video release (Live 5 News).
- Michael Slager’s wife tells newspaper Walter Scott shooting justified (ABC News 4).
- Prison officials deny South Carolina deliberately skirted law on lethal injection drugs (Post & Courier).
- Mercantile and Mash Dazzles with Great Service at the Chef’s Counter (HCS).
- Chick’s Fry House will continue Hot Chicken Tuesdays through December (Charleston City Paper).
- 60 Bull Cafe Will Open in Former Bull Street Gourmet Location (Eater Charleston).
- Sip & Shop at Irvin-House Vineyards’ Holiday Open House (HCS).
- Unprecedented beverage conference planned for Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Your Charleston Winter Drinks Menu (The Odyssey).
- Charleston’s Essential Bakeries: The Best Holiday Baked Goods (Eater Charleston).
- College of Charleston upsets LSU at home, 70-58 (ABC News 4).
- Dabo Swinney promises pizza party at Clemson following ACC Championship (ABC News 4).
- Country Club of Charleston to host 2019 U.S. Women’s Open Championship (News 2).
- Foul play not suspected in Clemson student’s death at Memorial Stadium (ABC News 4).
- Dr. John, Joan Baez, Gregg Allman announce upcoming performances in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Place’s Instagram Contest Has a $500 Prize! (HCS).
- Citadel coach: Charleston Southern earned right to host playoff game (Post & Courier).
- Next move for Mark Richt could impact Gamecocks, even if he doesn’t land at USC (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks’ A’ja Wilson earns another SEC Player of the Week honor (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina officials take sides in refugee debate (Post & Courier).
- Alan Wilson Punts On Zachary Hammond Shooting (FITS News).
- SC lawmakers, military advocates begin work on vet issues (ABC News 4).
- GOP hopeful Marco Rubio addresses crowd at CofC (Live 5 News).
- 79-year-old questions Rubio on legalized marijuana during C of C visit (Post & Courier).
- Transportation planner draws up “fantasy” Charleston rapid transit map (Charleston City Paper).
- DHEC pursuing higher inspection fees for abortion clinics (ABC News 4).
- Democrats criticize Republican lawmaker’s Planned Parenthood ‘fear mongering’ (Post & Courier).
- Sullivan’s Island mourning longtime councilman, volunteer (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina’s share of $1.2B in flood damage is $114M (ABC News 4).
- Test launches and registration underway for Storm the Citadel 2016 (The Digitel).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Charlton Singleton (HCS).
- Dorchester County deputies investigating shooting near Summerville (ABC News 4).
- Allegations of attorney misconduct fuel delays in Folly Beach man’s murder-for-hire case (Post & Courier).
- Pastor remembers ‘raw pain’ on families’ faces in hours after Emanuel AME shooting (ABC News 4).
- Body of missing 73-year-old woman discovered in creek on Pawleys Island (Live 5 News).
- World AIDS Day spotlights need for testing, prevention, and…shopping? (ABC News 4).
- Kiawah Island Real Estate reports sales up 25% for year (Post & Courier).
- Greenhurst neighbors react to Monday night double homicide (Live 5 News)>
- Iconic King Street business attracts customers from states away for Black Friday (ABC News 4).
- Man facing murder charge after woman’s decomposing body found in closet (Live 5 News).
- Crews search marsh for motorcycle, biker’s friend says they left it there (ABC News 4).
- At Port of Charleston, big ships are already here, with more on the way (Post & Courier).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks