- A Food Truck Rodeo benefiting Ryan of the Zombie Bob’s Pizza food truck will be held on Saturday, November 28th at Holy City Brewing. The event will include live music and a silent auction. Proceeds will be used to pay Ryan’s medical bills. Click here for more info.
- The Glass Onion is adding two spice rubs to their retail line: a Seasoning Salt and a Blackening Spice. The spices retail for $5 each and are available at the restaurant or the website.
- On November 28th, Home Team BBQ pitmaster Madison Ruckel will travel to Sao Paulo, Brazil to participate in Manifesto Churrascada. Ruckel is one of 20 international pitmasters who will take part in the ecelebration. The event’s focus is to cook local and sustainable meats from the area, utilizing all of the animal’s parts that have been cooked over fire.
- Speaking of Home Team BBQ, the restaurant has started a new weekly Instagram contest. Any patrons that take a photo and tag @hometeambbq and #Pics4Q will be in the running for a $50 gift card.
winter, has named Joe DiMaio as Chef. He previously worked at the Old Village Post House and the Ocean Room at the Sanctuary Hotel., set to open at 513 King Street this
- Last week, SOL Southwest Kitchen & Tequila Bar presented a check totaling $3,520 to MUSC Hollings Cancer Center’s Breast Cancer Research Center. This donation resulted from SOL’s Kitchen Karma program that donates $1 from every featured menu item to a selected charity over a 6 week period. In addition, Milagro Tequila donated $5 from every bottle of Milagro sold at SOL during this time.
- On Black Friday and Small Business Saturday, Mercantile & Mash is offering customers a FREE cup of coffee or glass of wine with any retail purchase.
Charleston Wine + Food Moving Culinary Village to North Charleston in March 2022, Adds Free Programming
A full 16 years after its first iteration took over Marion Square, Charleston Wine + Food is expanding the footprint...
14th Annual Captain’s Comic Expo by Captain’s Comics & Toys
Latin American Festival set for Oct. 10 at Wannamaker County Park
Charleston Beer Week: Palmetto Brewing’s LIVE Can Art Competition
Junk Drawer, an Art Show About Things, Opens Oct. 1 at Meyer Vogl Gallery
Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum to Feature Symposium Examining Diversity in World War II
Moranz Entertainment Celebrates ‘The Glory of Gershwin’ for 3 Shows at Forte Jazz Lounge
- Uncategorized8 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events20 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized3 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Weekend Preview7 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized1 year ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Tips To Get Glowing Skin For Men