On Sunday, November 29th, Brannon Florie, The Granary’s executive chef and owner, will team up with five Charleston mixologists for a whiskey-focused, pairing dinner. The event starts at 6 pm.
The Whiskey Dinner will feature collaborations between Chef Florie and mixologists from The Rarebit, Burwells Wood Fire Grill, On Forty-One, and The Granary. Each course is paired with a craft cocktail and a tasting shot of the whiskey from which it was inspired.
Here’s a look at the menu:
- Hudson Baby Bourbon (New York) ~ Ryan Romanowski (The Rarebit)
- Oysters and Uni
- Highwest Campfire (Park City Utah) ~ Kevin Ferrin (On Forty One)
- Stranahan’s Diamond Peak (Colorado) ~ John Calo (Burwell’s Wood Fire Grill)
- Whistle Pig –Straight Rye Whiskey (Vermont) ~ Roderick Scott (The Rarebit)
- Clyde May (Alabama) ~ Sean Weeks (The Granary)
This five-course dinner is $100 per person and requires reservations. Set reservations by calling 843-216-3832 or emailing email@example.com. For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...