- Mercantile and Mash is offering a special on “Thanksgiving To-Go”, now available for order. The dinner is prepared to feed 6 to 8 people. Get all the details here.
- Order a Hamby Catering Thanksgiving meal for your family, and you’ll sponsor a second meal for a Lowcountry family in need. Get the details here.
On Thanksgiving Day, the Charleston Grill will be offering a 3-course meal from 4 pm to 9 pm. The dinner is $95 per person plus tax and 20% gratuity. See the full menu here. To make a reservation, call 843-577-4522.
- Now through December 30th, if you bring a donation of any of the Lowcountry Food Bank’s NEEDED items to Wild Blue Ropes, and receive $10 off your Challenge Pass.
- Virginia’s on King will have a special Thanksgiving Day menu on Thursday, November 26th. Highlights include: a traditional turkey plate, roasted butternut squash soup, bacon-wrapped pork chop, and oyster and spinach salad.
The Rusty Rudder in Mount Pleasant is offering a to-go Thanksgiving menu. Call 843-388-3177 or email email@example.com to submit your order by 2 pm on Monday, Nov. 23rd. Pick up your selections at the restaurant between 4 pm & 9 pm on Wednesday, Nov. 25th.
Menu options include: House Smoked Firefly Sweet Tea Brined Whole Turkey (two sizes offered), Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Collard Greens, Traditional Dressing, Traditional Mac-n-Cheese and Gravy. Each fixin’ comes in either half pan or whole pan options serving 10-12 people or 15-20 people, respectively. See the menu here.
- The Glass Onion is offering a special to-go menu featuring some specialty dishes for purchase. To pre-order, contact The Glass Onion at 843-225-1717. All orders must be placed by Monday, November 23rd and must be picked up on Wednesday, November 25th. To learn more, visit http://www.ilovetheglassonion.com/menus/holiday-sides-sweets /.
Wine Down Wednesday Returns to Old Towne Creek County Park Next Month
Charleston County Parks announced that the next installment of their Wine Down Wednesday series will return to Old Towne Creek...