The next Good Catch Dinner presented by the South Carolina Aquarium will be held tomorrow at Oak Steakhouse. The event will begin at 6:30 pm, however guests should plan to arrive at 6 pm for a special celebration featuring champagne and passed hors d’oeuvres.
As usual, a portion of the evening’s proceeds will support Good Catch, the Aquarium’s sustainable seafood program.
- Local pickled shrimp
- with Bibb salad and radish
- paired with Clendenon, Tocai Friulano, 2012
- Clammer Dave’s little necks
- with herbed potatoes, celery, and tomato broth
- paired with Frappato, Centonze, 2013
- Surf & Turf
- with braised CAB short ribs, seared grouper, savoy cabbage
- paired with Lirac, Joncier “Le Classique”, 2012
- Poached pear and almond tart
- with house made sorbet
- paired with Braida Brachetto d’Aqui, 2011
Tickets are $75 per person. Seating is limited. Call (843) 722-4220 to make a reservation. Click here for further information.
Bistronomy by Nico to Host Sandhi Winery Pairing Lunch
For their October wine lunch, the team from Bistronomy by Nico will celebrate wine from California’s Sandhi Winery, a small...