As usual, the race course takes runners through downtown Charleston and the Battery before returning to Marion Square for a post-race party.
The post-race fun includes:
- Live Music for the Lively
- Free BEER (21 +)
- Kids Fun Run & Family Activities
- Turkey Day Run App (Download it on your smartphone Today!!)
- Free Food and Drinks for EVERYONE provided by Earth Fare!
- Strollers ARE allowed in the last corral only
A portion of the proceeds from the run are donated to non-profit organizations in the Charleston area. Last year, the Turkey Day Run gave money to more than 30 charities.
Visit the official website for more information.
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...