This month, Butcher & Bee will collaborate with four of the country’s best sandwich shops for the first ever Signature Sandwich Swap. Each week, the restaurants will feature a different dish from one of their partners. A dollar from each sandwich sold will be donated to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign.
- Week 1 (11/2 – 11/8): No. 7’s Zucchini Parm (right)
- Breaded and fried zucchini, onion puree, pickled jalapeños, fontina cheese, BBQ potato chips on an Italian roll
- Week 2 (11/9 – 11/15): Bunk’s Oregon Albacore Tuna Melt
- Oregon wild troll-caught Albacore tuna, Cheddar, mayo, Dijon, pickles on ciabatta
- Week 3 (11/16 – 11/22): Noble Sandwich Co.’s Seared Beef Tongue Sandwich
- Beef tongue in a corned beef brine, red pepper relish, smoked green onions and fresh garlic mayo
- Week 4 (11/23 – 11/29): Zingerman’s Jon & Amy’s Double Dip
- A generous stack of Zingerman’s corned beef and pastrami, Switzerland Swiss and Wisconsin muenster cheeses, HOT and regular mustards on pumpernickel & rye breads
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...