- Get two tickets to the Lowcountry Hoedown for $75 with the code SINNER at checkout. Expires on 10/21!
- Charleston Wine + Food presents the official premiere of “Overalls & Aprons”, a documentary film that explores the relationship between Lowcountry farmers and chefs, on Wednesday, October 28th, at the Charleston Music Hall. Get tickets here.
- The Glass Onion will celebrate National Deviled Egg Day on November 2nd with a special competition. Not only could your recipe could end up on the restaurant’s menu, you could win several other goodies.
- On Saturday, October 31st, Crave Kitchen & Cocktails will team up with the Charleston Pepper Palace for the third annual Halloween Night Diablo Dinner. The event, which is designed for spicy food fans will include three-courses.
- Holy City Hospitality, has announced the inaugural Taste of Hutson Alley, a dining event celebrating the historic alleyway between John and Hutson Streets. The event, which will take place on Thursday, November 12th, will include heavy hors d’oeuvres, dinner, and wine pairings from Vincent Chicco’s and Michael’s on the Alley.
- This November, Tavern & Table will donate a lunch to the Lowcountry Food Bank for every Instagram picture of a Tavern & Table lunch dish uploaded with #Lunch4ALunch. Be sure to tag and follow @tavernandtable so they see your post. Click here for details.
- On Sunday, November 8th, teams from East Cooper area fire departments will compete to see who makes the best chili at the 3rd Annual Oyster Roast. Proceeds from the event go to East Cooper Meals on Wheels. Get the info here.
- From Monday, October 26th through Sunday, November 1st, the Kickin’ Chicken in Summerville will celebrate its 10th Anniversary with food and drink specials, live entertainment, and giveaways. Get all the details here.
- The Bay Street Biergarten is celebrating its second birthday on Friday, October 30th. The party will include $4 Beers, DJ R Dot, a photo booth, and a free champagne toast with complimentary birthday cake at 9 pm. Find more details here.
- On Sunday, November 8th, O-Ku will be hosting a four-course paleo dinner in addition to the regular menu.
- This Saturday, Edmund’s Oast will host the official South Carolina launch party for Michigan-based Dark Horse Brewing Co. Find all you need to know here.
- Cove Oyster Bar & Grille will host its Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Celebration on Friday.
- Halls Chophouse was recently named the #5 Best Restaurant in America via TripAdvisor’s 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards.
Events2 hours ago
Charleston Gaillard Center Announces “One Night of Queen” in April
Gary Mullen & The Works are celebrating the 20th Anniversary of their world-renowned One Night Of Queen live concert performance,...
Events20 hours ago
Carolina Ice Palace to Host Pajama Night Public Skate Party on August 12th
Events1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events2 days ago
City of Charleston Hosting Annual First Day Festival on August 7th
Events2 days ago
“Candidate Without a Prayer: A Discussion with Herb Silverman” Set for Sunday
Events3 days ago
Tempest to Celebrate 2nd Anniversary with Special Dinner on August 11th