- Get two tickets to the Lowcountry Hoedown for $75 with the code SINNER at checkout. Expires on 10/21!
- Charleston Wine + Food presents the official premiere of “Overalls & Aprons”, a documentary film that explores the relationship between Lowcountry farmers and chefs, on Wednesday, October 28th, at the Charleston Music Hall. Get tickets here.
- The Glass Onion will celebrate National Deviled Egg Day on November 2nd with a special competition. Not only could your recipe could end up on the restaurant’s menu, you could win several other goodies.
- On Saturday, October 31st, Crave Kitchen & Cocktails will team up with the Charleston Pepper Palace for the third annual Halloween Night Diablo Dinner. The event, which is designed for spicy food fans will include three-courses.
- Holy City Hospitality, has announced the inaugural Taste of Hutson Alley, a dining event celebrating the historic alleyway between John and Hutson Streets. The event, which will take place on Thursday, November 12th, will include heavy hors d’oeuvres, dinner, and wine pairings from Vincent Chicco’s and Michael’s on the Alley.
- This November, Tavern & Table will donate a lunch to the Lowcountry Food Bank for every Instagram picture of a Tavern & Table lunch dish uploaded with #Lunch4ALunch. Be sure to tag and follow @tavernandtable so they see your post. Click here for details.
- On Sunday, November 8th, teams from East Cooper area fire departments will compete to see who makes the best chili at the 3rd Annual Oyster Roast. Proceeds from the event go to East Cooper Meals on Wheels. Get the info here.
- From Monday, October 26th through Sunday, November 1st, the Kickin’ Chicken in Summerville will celebrate its 10th Anniversary with food and drink specials, live entertainment, and giveaways. Get all the details here.
- The Bay Street Biergarten is celebrating its second birthday on Friday, October 30th. The party will include $4 Beers, DJ R Dot, a photo booth, and a free champagne toast with complimentary birthday cake at 9 pm. Find more details here.
- On Sunday, November 8th, O-Ku will be hosting a four-course paleo dinner in addition to the regular menu.
- This Saturday, Edmund’s Oast will host the official South Carolina launch party for Michigan-based Dark Horse Brewing Co. Find all you need to know here.
- Cove Oyster Bar & Grille will host its Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Celebration on Friday.
- Halls Chophouse was recently named the #5 Best Restaurant in America via TripAdvisor’s 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks