The Bay Street Biergarten recently released its fall menu, which includes ten new dishes.
- Sausage & Mushroom Spaetzle: Pecan-Smoked Andouille Sausage with Wild Mushroom Spaetzle, Mushroom Gravy, and Dressed Arugula
- PEI Mussels: Mussels Cooked in a Pistou and White Wine Butter Sauce
- Seared Scallops – Scallops, Mushrooms, and Applewood Bacon Risotto.
- Chef Salad: Romaine and Iceberg Salad Mix, Smoked Turkey, Bavarian Ham, Cucumbers, Grape Tomatoes, Avocado, Black Olives, Hard-Boiled Eggs, Monterey Jack Cheese, and Croutons with Choice of Dressing
- Bay Street Club: Applewood Smoked Bacon, Boston Lettuce, Tomatoes, Red Onion, Bavarian Ham, Smoked Turkey, Herb Aioli on Sourdough
- Gobalt: Goat Cheese Mousse, Avocado Spread, Boston Lettuce, Tomatoes, and Bacon on Sourdough
- Steak & Potato: Sliced Sirloin, Shoestring Potatoes, Herb Truffle Oil, Roasted Garlic Aioli, and Parmesan on an Artisan Hoagie
- BSB German Burger (above right): Jalapeno and Red Cabbage Slaw, Bier Onions, Swiss Cheese, Lusty Monk Mustard, and Bavarian Ham
- Grilled NY Strip: 12 oz. Strip Served with Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus, and Mushroom and Red Wine Demi-Glace
- Haus Smoked BBQ Ribs: Served with German Potato Salad and Crispy Brussels Sprouts.
In addition to the new food options, the biergarten has also expanded their beer offerings and now boast a lineup of 70 brews on tap.
Beagle-mania Sweeps Charleston! Pet Helpers Announces Adoption Event For Rescued Dogs
Pet Helpers will be hosting an adoption event on Saturday, August 20, 2022 for the 18 beagles transferred to its...