On Sunday, October 11th from 5:30 pm until 9 pm, Lewis will treat guests to a five-course BBQ dinner complete with some of Palmetto’s top brews and special releases.
The menu is as follows:
- Oyster with oak smoked garlic butter, chile, cheese
- Aftershock (dry-hopped California Common steam beer)
- Salad with tomato, preserved lemon, barbecued shallot vinaigrette
- Charleston Lager
- Pecan Smoked Duck Sausage with black currant, apple, cherry
- Ghost Rider (American Pale Ale brewed with local smoked ghost peppers and cherries)
- Tongue + Tail – Beef tongue and oxtail with cipollini and tail jus
- Amber Ale
- Hand-churned Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with toasted pine nuts, cajeta caramel
- Carolina Uncommon (A shandy-style Peach Basil Blonde Ale)
Tickets are available for purchase in Palmetto Brewing Co.’s tasting room or over the phone (843) 937-0903. The dinner costs $80 per person (tax and gratuity included). Palmetto will offer a complimentary pint to anyone who purchases a ticket in the tasting room prior to the event.
Click here for more info.
City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs announces “Homegoing: A Juried Exhibition”
Press Release The City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs presents Homegoing: A Juried Exhibition, on view through January 29th, 2023...