- This Sunday, Fish will debut their French-inspired brunch menu. Highlights include foie gras monte cristo, duck merguez hash and pork belly steam bun benedict You can see the menu here.
- Art’s Bar & Grill will kick off their 10th annual oyster roast series this weekend. The recurring event will be held each Saturday and Sunday from 1 pm to 7 pm through early April.
- The schedule for the 2015 Food Film Festival has been released. Tickets are also on sale.
- This Monday, Persimmon Cafe will begin selling beer and wine. To celebrate, they will offer a special date night menu from 4 pm to 9 pm.
- The 2nd Annual Charleston Coffee Cup will be held Sunday, November 8th at the Cedar Room at the Cigar Factory.
- Roaring Riot, a Carolina Panthers fan group, has named The Rusty Rudder as their official Mount Pleasant viewing location. Panthers fans can watch games live on one of the many indoor or outdoor TVs all season long. Plus, fans have a chance to win Panthers tickets and door prizes.
- Commune. Supper Cult announced its next event will be on the high seas. On October 18th, Chefs Will Fincher of The Obstinate Daughter, Jon Cropf of The Drawing Room, Robert Carter of Barony Tavern, and Jamie Lynch of 5Church Charleston will board the Carolina Queen to create a meal highlighting Bulls Bay Saltworks.
- On Tuesday, October 13th, Charleston Wine + Food will co-host “Veuve Clicquot: Clicquot en Route” at the historic William Aiken House. The event includes food, live music, care packages, lawn games, and more.
- Bittermilk’s limited edition cocktail mixer – No. 7 Gingerbread Old Fashioned is available now and throughout the holiday season.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks