On Thursday, November 12th, Circa 1886 will host its latest Wild Game Dinner featuring a wide variety meats. The event starts at 6:30 pm.
Chef Marc Collins will offer up a four-course meal that will feature some of his favorite wild game meats. Take a look at the menu:
- First Course: Camel Country Pate
- Toasted Brioche, Duck Fat Aioli Potato Salad, Onion Mustard Jam, Pickled Okra
- Second Course: Frog Leg Confit
- Crawfish Étouffée, Lemon Celery Hash, Chive Oil, Open Faced Ravioli
- Third Course: Elk Chop
- Red Currant Grits, Butter Poached Turnips, Melted Leeks, Forestiere Sauce, Coffee Essence
- Sweet Finish: Foie Gras
- “Spicy Peach Preserves Shortcake”, Citrus Foie Gras Buttermilk Biscuit, Mascarpone Mousse
Admission is $85 or $115 paired with wine. Call 843-853-7828 to reserve a seat. For more information, visit Circa 1886’s website.
Sea Life by Starlight Returns to the South Carolina Aquarium on December 9th
The South Carolina Aquarium will host Supernova Sea Life by Starlight on December 9th from 8 pm to 11 pm....