On Monday, September 28th, Barony Tavern and Executive Chef Robert Carter will host a Guigal Wine Dinner between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm. The event will include a five-course meal paired with a selection of France’s most premier varietals.
The evening’s menu is as follows:
- Crispy Local Oysters: smoked bacon bread pudding, green goddess aioli
- E. Guigal Cotes du Rhone Blanc, 2013
- Beef Carpaccio: sweet potato pancake, blue cheese and port wine vinaigrette
- E. Guigal Cotes du Rhone Rouge, 2011
- Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin: “dirty risotto,” garlic spinach, blackberry reduction
- E. Guigal Crozes-Hermitage, 2010
- Grilled Colorado Lamb: wild rice, potato croquette, grilled asparagus, red wine jus
- E. Guigal Gigondas, 2010
- Port Poached Pear: nutmeg custard
The dinner is $65 per person. Reservations are recommended but walk-ins are welcome. To make a reservation, call 843.297.4246.
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...