The annual Carolina Green Fair returns to the James Island County Park on Sunday from noon until 5 pm. The event focuses on conservation education through fun and inventive demonstrations, interactive play and music, and education shared by expert.
Some of this year’s highlights include:
- Branch of Peace walk (2:30 pm)
- Bubble soccer with On Purpose Adventures
- Center for Birds of Prey exhibit
- Charleston Animal Society adoptions
- Climbing wall
- Cooking demos by local chefs
- Environmentall-friendly vendors
- KidZone & Eco-Carnival (Just $5 to play all day!)
- Mountain biking
- SUP fitness on the lake
- Live music
- 1 pm: Katie Rose
- 2:30 pm: Yellowknife
- 4 pm: The Lowhills
The Carolina Green Fair only costs attendees the $1 admission fee needed to get into the park (as always, gold pass members get in free).
For more information on the event, click here.
Second Annual Car Show in Summerville Benefits Families Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia
The ARK of South Carolina announced that it will be hosting its second annual Car Show on Saturday, March 25th...