- Charleston City passes resolution to create Mother Emanuel Way Memorial District (Live 5 News).
- Emanuel AME survivors feel forgotten as life moves forward (Post & Courier).
- ‘I hope you all rot in hell’ victim’s family tells machete murder suspects in emotional bond hearing (ABC News 4).
- Police Chase Ends in Deadly Car Crash in North Charleston (News 2).
- Charleston Mayoral candidates take on traffic, transportation (Live 5 News).
- Recent deluge illustrates widespread risk of flooding across the Charleston area (Post & Coureir).
- Tuesday marks one year since shooting death of Deputy Joe Matuskovic (Live 5 News).
- Goose Creek Man is “Person of Interest” in Cold-Case Murder of 16-year-old Girl (News 2).
- Slager’s defense team files new evidence in Walter Scott shooting (Live 5 News).
- Hogs For The Cause Returns to Charleston this October (HCS).
- Charleston Restaurant Week Returns Tomorrow (HCS).
- From craft kickball to reptilian tap takeovers, these are the Charleston Beer Week events not to miss (Charleston City Paper).
- New Hotel in Charleston offers Wine Blending Classes (News 2).
- She’s Crafty!: Beer Week Event to Benefit Center For Women (HCS).
- Correctly pick the NFC or AFC champion and you could win a VIP experience at Bay Street Biergarten’s Super Bowl Party (Facebook).
- Mellow Mushroom is offering freebies in exchange for donations to No Kid Hungry (Mellow Mushroom).
- Halls group “giving staff more opportunities to work” with extended hours (Post & Courier).
- Edmund’s Oast to Team with Memphis Chefs for Southern Italian Menu (HCS).
- Two Boroughs Larder Takes a Week For Maintenance (Eater Charleston).
- Diner en Blanc to offer Charleston-made picnics (Post & Courier).
- Two New Coffee and Provisions Shops Open in Mount Pleasant (Eater Charleston).
- Screen Door offers a hop, skip and a jump into casual, comfortable dining (Post & Courier).
- Live 5 talks to Stephen Colbert ahead of new hosting gig (Live 5 News).
- Southern Ground Music & Food Festival postponed until spring (Post & Courier).
- Viral videos help Charleston siblings Nathan and Eva Leach forge a musical path together (Charleston City Paper).
- RiverDogs’ Kamplain Tabbed SAL Pitcher of the Week (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Moore’s 2 INTs lift Gamecocks past Tar Heels 17-13 (Live 5 News).
- CSU beats North Greenville, 41 to 14 (News 2).
- 48th annual Red Top parade makes Labor Day a sweet treat (ABC News 4).
- Ashley Ridge football climbs to No. 2 in Lowcountry Top 10 (Post & Courier).
- Ashley Ridge’s Steven Duncan named high school player of the week (Post & Courier).
- RiverDogs’ David Eller Honored as Visiting Clubhouse Manager of the Year (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Wando volleyball takes Porter-Gaud Invitational (Post & Courier).
- Marco Rubio campaigns in Lowcountry, visits Emanuel AME Church (Live 5 News).
- March participants say Haley has more to learn about race (ABC News 4).
- State Senate candidates’ residency questioned, but law open to interpretation (Post & Courier).
- Haley to lead auto trade mission to Sweden, Germany this month (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Mary Tinkler (HCS).
- Renewed call for oversight after another Charleston carriage horse spooked (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County Family Court to Hold Bench Warrant Reconciliation Day (Charleston County).
- Upcoming 2015 Estate Workshops Offered by Charleston County Probate Court (Charleston County).
- Study: Charleston area commuters spent 41 hours delayed in traffic in 2014 (Post & Courier).
- One person wounded in shooting at North Charleston night club (ABC News 4).
- Suspect sought in downtown Charleston armed robbery, assault (Live 5 News).
- $80 million Midtown project to wrap up by end of September (Post & Courier).
- Girls with Sole nonprofit launches in the Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- New James Island branch library community meeting scheduled (News 2).
- Cooper River divers seek fossil teeth of world’s biggest shark (Post & Courier).
- Stabbing suspect found hiding behind Summerville home, police say (ABC News 4).
- Transformed downtown Charleston landmark quickly filling with mix of tenants (Post & Courier).
- BMW agrees to pay $1.6 million in racial discrimination suit (News 2).
- Salvage crews clear waterways of sunken, abandoned boats (ABC News 4).
- Authorities respond to possible fire at a Mount Pleasant hotel (News 2).
- Charleston man charged in $800K real estate lending fraud (Post & Courier).
- First $25,000-for-life winner bought lottery ticket in Summerville (ABC News 4).
- Efforts under way to help access to Honey Hill battlefield (ABC News 4).
- 10 unlocked cars rummaged through at West Ashley apartment complex (Post & Courier).
- Man recently freed from prison accused of stealing from mom (News 2).
- Average gas price in SC below $2 per gallon now (ABC News 4).
Art3 hours ago
Gibbes Museum of Art Announces Inaugural Week-long Visual Arts Festival
The Gibbes Museum of Art has announced a new annual festival of visual art, Art Charleston, which will take place...
Events4 hours ago
Legendary Singer-Songwriter Bob Dylan Coming to the North Charleston PAC in March
Events4 hours ago
Charleston Jazz Announces a New Band
Events11 hours ago
Valentine’s Day 2022 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Events24 hours ago
Charleston Home + Design Show Returns in February
Events1 day ago
Candlelight Orchestra to Host Tribute to “The Greatest Showman” and More
Events1 day ago
Holy City Vintage Market Returns to The Royal American on January 30th