- Starting today, customers visiting The Alley will have to use a new parking lot (Twitter).
- Speaking of The Alley, the sports bar has rolled out a new $3 Happy Hour Menu (Facebook).
- Later this week, the duo behind Pancito & Lefty will embark on a 10-day Mexican adventure to gather inspiration and materials for their forthcoming restaurant. Jimmy Poole and Chef Robert Berry plan to visit Mexico City, where they will explore everything from street food to Michelin-starred dishes. They then visit Jalisco to learn about the tequila-making process, before heading to Oaxaca – the capital for Mezcal. Throughout their journey, they’ll be sharing their favorite stops on Instagram.
- CO is offering their Restaurant Week menu all month for CO Rewards Members (CO).
- Starting on Saturday, September 5th, the Old Village Post House Inn will begin offering its Sunday brunch menu on Saturdays (Old Village Post House Inn).
- Beginning on September 20th, Slightly North of Broad will begin offering its lunch service on Sundays (SNOB).
- High Cotton is now offering live Gospel music during its Saturday brunch service. The Plantation Singers will perform from 10 am until 2 pm every Saturday.
- From September 9th through the 20th, The Granary will offer a Coast Brewing Co. “Tap Takeover.” This collaborative event will feature specialty brews on draft and the recently released Hop Art and Kolsch 16oz cans.
- The Mira Winery Napa Valley Education Center & Tasting Room is now open on Queen Street (Facebook).
- Sam Mustafa, CEO of Charleston Hospitality Group, named to GCRA’s Board of Directors (CRBJ’z Biz Wire).
- The 3rd Annual Garden & Gun Jubilee will be held from 12/4/15 – 12/16/15 (Garden & Gun).
- The magazine will also host the 7th Annual Lowcountry Field Feast on 11/8/15 (Garden & Gun).
- Revelry Brewing is hosting a ALS fundraiser on Sunday, September 27th (Facebook).
- This Thursday (9/10), the Bay Street Biergarten is Bier Dinner featuring Revelry Brewing (Facebook).
- The Biergarten will also be hosting the Easy Ridin’ Tap Takeover, a Charleston Beer Week event, on 9/17 (Facebook).
- Charleston Mayoral Candidate Ginny Deerin will be the guest speaker at this month’s Small Business Lunch at Halls Chophouse.
- The Modern Connection is hosting a Social Media “Lunch + Learn” at Cru Cafe on Thursday, September 17th.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks