- Erika’s track pointing closer to Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- Insurance agents advise to check policy ahead of storm (Live 5 News).
- Goose Creek residents evacuated after man barricaded in home threatens suicide (Post & Courier).
- Medal of Honor Bowl Announces Move to Traditional Bowl Format (Live 5 News).
- Confederate flag removal paves way for Charleston bowl game (Post & Courier).
- Sapakoff Column: Bolder bowl game just might work (Post & Courier).
- Rumors & Notes: AM Edition (HCS).
- Charleston police warn of ‘exceptional’ high tides beginning Friday (Live 5 News).
- Edmund’s/Westbrook Team Up for an Evening of “Origins & Oddities” (HCS).
- Charleston Grill Uncorks Top Flight Tuesdays (HCS).
- Neighborhood Spotlight: James Island (Yelp Charleston).
- Stick to Skewers at Myles and Jun Yakitori; Heritage Masters the Basics (Eater Charleston).
- State auditors: SC farmers market should charge more fees (ABC News 4).
- The 17 Most Anticipated Food Halls in the USA (Eater Charleston).
- After Listeria scare, Jeni’s Splendid founder calls for more industry self-regulation (Post & Courier).
- America’s Most Anticipated New Bars, Fall 2015 (Eater Charleston).
- RiverDogs End the ’15 Regular Season with Five Days of Exciting Promotions (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Get Wet at Water Jam 2 this Saturday (HCS).
- Instant party Rucker, Carolina Gray Boys perform on IOP (Post & Courier).
- The Huddle Week 1: Breaking down the big games of the week (ABC News 4).
- High School Football Predictions: Week 1 (Post & Courier).
- Glass Onion to Host Charity Beverage Tasting on 9/2 (HCS).
- Black Tie Music Academy celebrates ribbon-cutting in Summerville (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Holy City Sinner 4th Anniversary Party Recap (HCS).
- Venables taking dwindling numbers in stride (Post & Courier).
- Poll: Support for Trump deep in SC (Live 5 News).
- Hundreds turn out to hear, see plans for Ashley River bike lane (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County receives $625K grant for drug free communities (Live 5 News).
- Mt. Pleasant mom wins $100K in lottery, says it means nursing school (ABC News 4).
- Duo sought for using stolen debit card number at Daniel Island Publix (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Ja Moore (HCS).
- Google helping Lowcountry small businesses get online (Live 5 News).
- Man arrested for several North Charleston robberies, thefts (ABC News 4).
- 6-year-old boy dies after wreck on Savannah Highway (Post & Courier).
- From the flooded streets of New Orleans to a thriving business in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Charleston chamber names Thompson E. Penney winner of Riley Leadership Award (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Woman on moped killed in Goose Creek wreck (ABC News 4).
- Credit union opens student-run branch in Goose Creek (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- S.C. aerospace job growth outpacing Washington, Southeastern states (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Events17 hours ago
All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) Returning to North Charleston for 9th Annual Convention
The All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) is returning to North Charleston for its ninth annual 3-day convention from...
Events2 days ago
Where the Wild Things Run 5K Run and Walk Set for March 4th at Caw Caw
Charity2 days ago
Carolina Children’s Charity to Host Annual Oyster Roast Benefiting Local Children on 2/23
Events2 days ago
IAAM to Host Public Programming Events in Anticipation of Grand Opening
Events4 days ago
Basic Kitchen Partnering with Tarpon Cellars to Host Wine Lovers Dinner
Events5 days ago
Brookgreen Gardens to Celebrate Black History Month with Programs
Events5 days ago
CofC Interactive Speaker Series to Lead Discussion on Film/TV Career of Arts Management Alumna Emma Rose Isely