During this year’s Charleston Beer Week, Edmund’s Oast will partner with the Westbrook Brewing Co. for an evening of “Origins and Oddities” – an event featuring rare and limited beers. The party will start at 10:30 pm on Saturday, September 19th.
The evening will be broken up into two parts – “Origins” and “Oddities.” Here’s the difference:
- A limited number of tickets will be sold at $15 per person
- Features samplings of Edward Westbrook’s earliest test batches of beer, which actually pre-date the brewery
- Includes some sour ales, potent imperial stouts, and barley wines that are between six and nine years old
- Patrons can purchase from a special menu featuring a variety of beers produced by Westbrook
- All be experimental and/or very rare
- Beers will be available al la cart and no ticket is required to attend
During the event, Chef Reid Henninger will offer $5 cheeseburgers.
To learn more, click here.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks