During this year’s Charleston Beer Week, Edmund’s Oast will partner with the Westbrook Brewing Co. for an evening of “Origins and Oddities” – an event featuring rare and limited beers. The party will start at 10:30 pm on Saturday, September 19th.
The evening will be broken up into two parts – “Origins” and “Oddities.” Here’s the difference:
- A limited number of tickets will be sold at $15 per person
- Features samplings of Edward Westbrook’s earliest test batches of beer, which actually pre-date the brewery
- Includes some sour ales, potent imperial stouts, and barley wines that are between six and nine years old
- Patrons can purchase from a special menu featuring a variety of beers produced by Westbrook
- All be experimental and/or very rare
- Beers will be available al la cart and no ticket is required to attend
During the event, Chef Reid Henninger will offer $5 cheeseburgers.
To learn more, click here.
Charleston Sports Pub to Host Meet & Greet with Boxer Roy Jones, Jr.
On Saturday, September 10th, the Charleston Sports Pub’s West Ashley location will host a meet and greet with boxing legend...