- Johns Island woman celebrates 101st birthday (ABC News 4).
- Police investigate another fatal shooting in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Left Behind: A school’s reputation means everything (Post & Courier).
- Park Circle parents seek solutions after P&C series focusing on North Charleston High (Charleston City Paper).
- Michael Slager, officer charged in Walter Scott’s death, likely to wait longer for bond hearing (Post & Courier).
- SLED opens inquiry after Dorchester County coroner chases down neighbor, pulls gun after repo man encounter (Post & Courier).
- SLED releases dash cam video (Live 5 News).
- Bike and pedestrian lane becoming reality on Ashley River Bridge (ABC News 4).
- Men convicted in Charleston Craigslist murder to be sentenced Wednesday (Live 5 News).
- Parlor Deluxe Opens on Thursday (HCS).
- Survey the Wealth of Toppings on the Parlor Deluxe Menu (Eater Charleston).
- Fill Up on Xiao Bao Biscuit Before the Restaurant Takes a Break (Eater Charleston).
- Home Team BBQ & Palmetto Brewing Offer Pre-Competition Tasting (HCS).
- Only two more chances to get your mouth around John Lewis’ hot guts (Charleston City Paper).
- CHS Wine + Food Festival Celebrates 2016 Ticket Launch with a Boozy Brunch (HCS).
- Verde to Open Third Location in West Ashley This November (Eater Charleston).
- Zinetra Ladson sweetening North Charleston corner (Post & Courier).
- Dog absconds with Brown’s Court table (Post & Courier).
- One80 Place receives grant from Food Lion Feeds Charitable Foundation (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Crave Kitchen & Cocktails Welcomes Three New Executive Chefs (Eater Charleston).
- Iron Dog Diner opening next month (Post & Courier).
- Leon’s Oyster Shop Chef Ari Kolender Heading to West Coast (Eater Charleston).
- Darius Rucker Announces CMT Concert Taping in Charleston (HCS).
- Ben Folds to Perform at the Music Hall on 11/9 (HCS).
- East Cooper Meals On Wheel Has Two Events Tee’d up for Sept (HCS).
- Coaches come to Charleston for Singleton camp (Live 5 News).
- For Chris Singleton camp, state’s top coaches come together (Post & Courier).
- Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- New Music Conference Debuts on Thursday (HCS).
- Spurrier names Connor Mitch as Gamecocks’ starting quarterback (Post & Courier).
- America’s Got Talent All-Star Tour Coming to North Charleston (HCS).
- O.A.R. Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- RIP CITY Comedy Series Announces Fall Residency at Redux (HCS).
- Lowcountry Jazz Festival helps MUSC Dental student achieve her dreams (News 2).
- The “Migration to Memminger” Fundraiser Takes Flight on 10/8 (HCS).
- Clemson’s smaller budget hasn’t hindered football triumphs (Post & Courier).
- New Line of Locally-Made & Eco-Friendly Surf Wax Now Available (HCS).
- Dish Network pulls all stations owned by WCIV’s parent company from airing (ABC News 4).
- Ginny Deerin Releases TV ad for mayoral campaign (GinnyForMayor.com).
- Sen. Marlon Kimpson wants to introduce a little common sense to gun debate (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Republicans give Trump until Sept. 30 to rule out third-party run (ABC News 4).
- Charleston not alone in trying to stop roadside panhandling (Post & Courier).
- Sanders wows the crowd in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- In South Carolina, Bernie Sanders confronts his black-voter problem (Washington Post).
- Gov. Nikki Haley, Kansas governor send joint letter opposing transferring terrorists (Post & Courier).
- The complicated history behind Simmons Pinckney Middle School (Post & Courier)
- Donald Trump could turn profit on son’s failed North Charleston business (Post & Courier).
- Donald Trump dominates latest poll of SC voters (Live 5 News).
- Lyman mayor suspended following indictment on charges (News 2).
- DD2 rejects YMCA’s request for thousands (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Muhiyidin d’Baha (HCS).
- Class in session at Lowcountry’s only music-based charter school (Live 5 News).
- The rise of Snapchat in political advertising (ABC News 4).
- DSS director indicates fixing troubled agency will be costly (Live 5 News).
- State’s old, broken-down buses a big part of back-to-school transportation mess (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant school sells buildings for $880,000 (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston Co. school teacher named National History Teacher of the Year (Live 5 News).
- Public workers likely won’t pay more for health care in 2016 (ABC News 4).
- Future of Charleston’s Folly Road corridor topic of public forum (Post & Courier).
- Harris Teeter donating over $60K to Emanuel 9 families (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police arrest wanted man after he posts location on Facebook (ABC News 4).
- Solarize South Carolina to help homeowners navigate their way to solar power (Post & Courier).
- Jamaican guest workers receive class certification in suit against Kiawah resort (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Spanish ship, El Galeon, docks in Charleston for first time (Live 5 News).
- Record year expected on the docks in Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Officials: One missing, presumed dead after Wadmalaw house fire (Live 5 News).
- Small alligator captured after swimming with residents in Goose Creek pool (ABC News 4).
- Investigators release picture of suspects accused of credit card fraud in Goose Creek (Live 5 News).
- Low Country Laundry & Dry Cleaners Announces Giving Back Program (Low Country Laundry & Dry Cleaners)
- Tyreik Gadsden receives special visit from fellow fans of Cowboys and motorcycles (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Chamber supports Beach Co. on appeal of Sergeant Jasper project (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston police arrest W. Ashley man wanted for harassment (Live 5 News).
- Charleston getting second National Security Cutter next week (Post & Courier).
- Winthrop University’s Tillman Hall vandalized again (News 2).
- West Ashley businesses without water (ABC News 4).
- 20,000 more shoe options arriving in Mount Pleasant with new DSW opening (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- With the Help of the Lowcountry, We Cleared the Shelters! (News 2).
- FBI officials to hold seminar about church violence (ABC News 4).
- Charleston’s Benefitfocus unveils expansion of South Carolina Upstate office (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County EMS Employees to be Honored for Saving a Life (Charleston County).
- Inmate found dead at Berkeley Co. detention center (Live 5 News).
- Autistic child bullied, parents try to turn the negativity into kindness (News 2).
- Ready your resume for this week’s hiring events (Live 5 News).
- Digging ancient bones from the Ashley River (Post & Courier).
- Danny weakens to tropical storm (ABC News 4).
- Google offering free tech sessions in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- One dead after single car accident in Cainhoy (Live 5 News).
- Deputies receive report of possible internet extortion (ABC News 4).
- “Just one word” — Charleston area eyed for plastics export hub (Post & Courier).
- Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements project (Charleston County).
- Coroner: Witnesses say dog attacked woman who died (ABC News 4).
- Harbor Accelerator picks 9 startups for Cohort 4 of entrepreneurial boot camp (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Police: Man fatally shot at Token Street apartments (Live 5 News).
- Star Search: South Carolina’s aerospace industry needs fresh talent to keep momentum going (Post & Courier).
- Crews complete repairs to water line along Sam Rittenberg Blvd. (Live 5 News).
- Pure Insurance moves to Cigar Factory, expanding (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Officials: Stabbing between students at Horrell Hill Elementary was self-defense (Live 5 News).
- Port: Inland port needs more cranes to handle growth (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Chinese textile mills bring jobs back to South Carolina, elsewhere in U.S. (Post & Courier).
- Sumter County Deputies growing beards for charity (News 2).
- Babysitter arrested after leaving 2 kids in a hot car in SC (Live 5 News).
- DEA agents arrest two in suspected drug, money-laundering scheme (Post & Courier).
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
After the COVID-19 pandemic forced last year’s event to be postponed, the 8th Annual Charleston Beer Week will now be...
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
Julia Deckman Studio Shares Upcoming Exhibition Schedule
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Pet Helper’s 17th Annual Fur Ball, “The Wizard of Paws,” to be Held November 6th
“The Celebrity’s Magician” to Perform at Forte Jazz Lounge
Free Car Seat Checkup Event Scheduled for June 12th in North Charleston
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Resources8 years ago
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks