Feel free to break the rules and wear your best all-white outfit for the swanky post-Labor Day picnic at Quarters H&I in North Charleston. The party will include festive entertainment, tasty bites from favorite local chefs, and plenty of cocktails and drinks from the Chateau d’Esclans Rosé Bar, and the Bloody Mary Bar.
Featured chefs include:
- Brannon Floire, The Granary
- Blair Machado, The Park Café
- Robert Stehling, Hominy Grill
- Heyward Davis, Grand Bohemian Hotel
- Emily Hahn, Warehouse
- Will Fincher, The Obstinate Daughter
- Robert Berry, Pancito & Lefty
- Travis Grimes, Husk
- Fred Neuville, Fat Hen
- Amalia Scatena, Cannon Green
- Remy Funfrock, The Sanctuary
- Emily Cookson, Edmund’s Oast
Cocktails will feature Cîroc and Don Julio and will be created by:
- Lane Becker from The Ordinary
- Ryan Jones from The Grocery
- Cullen Wyatt from The MacIntosh
The 2016 Charleston Wine + Food Festival will be held from March 2-6, 2016. Visit the official website for more.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...