Before heading to Virginia to compete in the Brew ‘N Cue Showdown, the Palmetto Brewing Co. and Home Team BBQ will host a practice run on Friday, August 28th from 6 pm to 10 pm. The event will be held at Palmetto’s Huger Street brewery.
Attendees will be able to taste the group’s contending entries, while enjoying live music. The evening’s offerings include:
- Salt and Pepper Brisket Platter – $12
- Salt and Pepper Brisket Sandwich – $7
- Seasonal Side – $3
- Baked Beans – $3
- Palmetto’s Amber Ale – $4/pint
- A core Palmetto brew, brewed with seven malts for a toasted, nutty, refreshing profile
- Palmetto’s Aftershock Lager – $4/pint
- A special seasonal release and dry-hopped California Common steam beer
Live music will be provided by Livy Conor, Lauren Bivens, and Joe Firstman & The Cordovas.
All ages and leashed dogs are welcome. Admission is free.
For more information on the Brew ‘N Cue Showdown in Virginia, click here.
Deep Water Vineyard Hosting Annual Grape Stomp Festival on August 27th
Deep Water Vineyard will host their Annual Grape Stomp Festival on Saturday, August 27th from 10 am to 6 pm....