The festival is a celebration of education and provides children and families with information on educational services in the community. There are a number of freebies like:
- Admission into the SC Aquarium (1 -5 pm)
- Tours of Ft. Sumter Museum
- Boat rides
- Education exhibits
- Healthy Food Samples
- Face painting
- Kids zone
- Health and Wellness exhibits
- School supplies
- Create your own shaved ice with Kona Ice
- $1 parking at the Aquarium Garage & Gaillard Garage
Click here for more information.
Charleston Gaillard Center Announces “One Night of Queen” in April
Gary Mullen & The Works are celebrating the 20th Anniversary of their world-renowned One Night Of Queen live concert performance,...