- Body recovered near Ravenel Bridge was 25-year-old Mount Pleasant man (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County deputies: No credible information on Facebook movie theater threat (ABC News 4).
- Will still increase patrols (Live 5 News).
- Third fatal shooting in 3 weeks in Beaufort County (Post & Courier).
- Bond denied for father of 2 children killed in Holly Hill quadruple homicide (ABC News 4).
- UPDATE: Rescue crews suspend search for woman missing on Seabrook Island (ABC News 4).
- Lawyer for Seneca police officer gives account of fatal shooting (ABC News 4).
- Charleston might be No. 1, but it’ll cost you (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- Homegrown, Revelry team up on sweet tea beer (Post & Courier).
- Photos: Step inside Parlor Deluxe, Elliotborough’s swanky new hot dog emporium (Charleston City Paper).
- Vegstock Returns to the Charleston Grill on 8/20 (HCS).
- Short Grain to serve late-night uni, karage at The Daily (Post & Courier).
- Hootie Homegrown being held this weekend in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- 2015 Charleston Classic Bracket Released (Live 5 News).
- Non-Conference Slate To Prep Cougars For CAA (CofC Sports).
- SC tourism leaders visit NCAA with championship ban lifted (Live 5 News).
- For Citadel, Cam Jackson does double duty as practice opens/Plus take a look at the new uniforms (Post & Courier).
- Stephen Colbert announces first ‘Late Show’ guest — George Clooney (Today).
- Charleston Southern Men’s Basketball announces 2015-2016 non-conference schedule (News 2).
- Columbia zoo’s new gorillas now on public display (Live 5 News).
- Five Things We Didn’t Need This Week (Discontent Magazine).
- 70 year-old Charleston Woman hangs up shoes after 80 marathons (Live 5 News).
- Scene: A weekend of feel-good fundraising (Charleston City Paper).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: ABC News 4’s “Lowcountry Live” (HCS).
- After 25 years and 100 races, Charleston Sprint Triathlon Series is in the midst of evolving (Post & Courier).
- USC limiting jersey numbers to No. 1 and No. 15 for retail use (Post & Courier).
- Government seeks documents connected to alleged Emanuel AME shooter (ABC News 4)
- Darrell Furby files ethics paperwork to run for mayor (Charleston City Paper).
- Concerns over booze, noise have Charleston revisiting Hampton Park plan (Post & Courier).
- Cruz kicking off campaign tour in Mount Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Local lawmaker intends to file bill requiring more security at theaters (ABC News 4).
- In SC, Biden seeks quiet respite as he mulls 2016 decision (Live 5 News).
- Rand Paul making campaign swing through South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- Study suggests new rules for development in Mt. Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Mother Emanuel: Faith in the face of fear (News 2).
- Report: Summerville man charged with woman’s murder said shooting was accidental (Live 5 News).
- Sheriff’s office looking for credit card fraud suspect (ABC News 4).
- BCSO announce arrests in shooting that injured 2 children, adult (Live 5 News).
- Sales tax holiday saves shoppers as kids go back to school (Live 5 News).
- State eyes protecting the tiger shark (Post & Courier).
- Mother arrested after infant tests positive for meth (Live 5 News).
- Colleton County deputy and woman help save 2-year-old from drowning (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County Offers Free Disaster Preparedness Business Seminar on Aug. 19 (Charleston County).
- Detectives release surveillance photos of wanted James Island thief (Live 5 News).
- Charleston hotel experts weigh in on flap over Expedia-Orbitz deal (Post & Courier).
- Nighttime Lane Closures begin Aug. 10 for the Resurfacing of Maybank Highway (Charleston County).
- 398-unit retirement facility proposed for Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Lane Closures continue August 8 – 13 on Glenn McConnell Parkway at the new West Ashley Circle Intersection near Bees Ferry Road (Charleston County).
Events49 mins ago
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Spoleto Festival USA today announced programming for the 47th season of America’s premier performing arts festival, taking place from May...
Events3 hours ago
IAAM to Host Public Programming Events in Anticipation of Grand Opening
Events5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events2 days ago
Basic Kitchen Partnering with Tarpon Cellars to Host Wine Lovers Dinner
Events3 days ago
Brookgreen Gardens to Celebrate Black History Month with Programs
Events3 days ago
CofC Interactive Speaker Series to Lead Discussion on Film/TV Career of Arts Management Alumna Emma Rose Isely
Art3 days ago
The Gibbes Museum of Art to Display Works from the National Museum of Wildlife Art