- Accused Emanuel AME shooter wants to know framework of government’s case (ABC News 4).
- Deputies: 3 arrested for trying to slip contraband inside Lieber (Live 5 News).
- Police continue to search for man missing from McClellanville (News 2).
- Attorney asks for bond hearing for former North Charleston cop Michael Slager (ABC News 4).
- ‘Summer of the Shark’ continues with 13-foot tiger reeled in off Folly Beach (Post & Courier).
- Confederate monument in Charlotte vandalized with names of Charleston church shooting victims (Live 5 News).
- Jadeveon Clowney’s father charged with attempted murder after shots fired outside Rock Hill strip club (The Herald).
- MANHUNT: Suspect knocks Anderson deputy unconscious (News 2).
- Investigators send evidence to SLED in Folly Beach beating (Live 5 News).
- Jeffrey Stoneberger says he’s out as Stereo 8’s new chef (Charleston City Paper).
- The Shifting Deadline of the Anson Restaurant Reopening (Eater Charleston).
- Signage Stripped at King Street Club Priya (Eater Charleston).
- Sip, a New Wine/Coffee/Beer Bar, Planned For Mount Pleasant (Eater Charleston).
- The Westendorff Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- O-Ku & Oak Steahouse Ready for National Oyster Day (HCS).
- Aldi sets opening date for first Charleston area grocery store (Post & Courier).
- Baseball Game May Have Saved Chris Singleton From Charleston Shooting (Huffington Post).
- “Love is Stronger” special to feature CSU baseball player, Chris Singleton (News 2).
- 45th Annual Sertoma Football Classic Kicks-Off on August 13th (HCS).
- Local artist lends voice to Emanuel AME, Charleston’s healing (ABC News 4).
- Fireflies come to Columbia from Savannah where they were the Sand Gnats (The State).
- Creative Mornings Charleston talks collaboration (Charleston City Paper).
- Take One Last Dance with King Dusko on 8/22 (HCS).
- Jack is Back: Enright family welcomes home Chapin lacrosse player (Live 5 News).
- 21 Pictures Of Graffiti from the Charleston Area (Only In Your State).
- 1975: The Way We Were (Charleston Mag).
- Saturday’s Mellow Matinee Features “The Neverending Story” (HCS).
- 4 things you should know about the Lizard Man (Charleston City Paper).
- Professor: Lizard Man is part of the legend cycle (Live 5 News).
- Frare, Rincon Promoted to Tampa; Rogers Added to RiverDogs Roster (Charleston RiverDogs).
- First Charleston mayoral candidate files to run (ABC News 4).
- Lindsey Graham, GOP rivals at forum take aim at Clinton, Democrats (Post & Courier).
- Graham’s campaign accuses newspaper of ‘political hit job’ (Independent Mail).
- O’Malley brings presidential campaign to SC (News 2).
- SC gay marriage plaintiffs seek almost $250,000 in costs (Live 5 News).
- SCDOT says Ravenel Bridge safety improvements have challenges (Live 5 News).
- Early S.C. visits kick off campaign season (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston Market vendors want changes to City’s Rose Kid Program (Live 5 News).
- Don’t beat a dead — or a live — horse (Post & Courier).
- Next step in West Ashley Circle development kicks off with new leader (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Kwadjo Campbell (HCS).
- Experts to review Mount Pleasant growth plan (ABC News 4).
- Late-Night Committee recommends soft closings (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston-area tech firm Bidr invited to White House event (Post & Courier).
- Statewide, numbers show racial divide in police traffic stops (Live 5 News).
- The Death of Tucker Hipps (The Chronicle).
- MUSC Physicians to relocate 300 workers to Charleston suburbs (Post & Courier).
- Quad-copters removed from shelves at Charleston airport after air expert’s tweet (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston National Night Out event ‘a way to build back the trust’ (Post & Courier).
- Crews clear three accidents from Arthur Ravenel Bridge Monday night (Live 5 News).
- Inspired by Caitlyn’s story, dog toy company sends 6 boxes ‘filled’ with gifts for shelter animals (Post & Courier).
- Sheriff: Warrant sweep, patrols net 82 arrests (Live 5 News).
- New teachers in Berkeley county prepping for first day of school (ABC News 4).
- Police arrest man after woman is thrown against pavement, robbed in downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Murder suspect surrenders to detectives in connection to N. Charleston shootout (Live 5 News).
- Patriots Point Panel to Discuss Green Berets’ Secret Use of Tribesmen During Vietnam War (HCS).
- Lowcountry pedestrian fatalities on the rise (Live 5 News).
- Zucker selected for induction into 2016 class of S.C. Business Hall of Fame (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Man arrested in connection with shooting three people near Santee (Live 5 News).
- Grieving families frustrated with death certificate shortage (News 2).
- Investigators capture fugitive accused of shooting teen in Williamsburg Co. (Live 5 News).
Firefly Distillery Introduces New Music Program, Live At Firefly
Firefly Distillery is expanding its music program to include a variety of live music offerings throughout their property. The new...
LUNG FORCE Run/Walk Returns to Folly Beach on October 30
Popular Parks Fundraiser Returns to Colonial Lake in October
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
“Napoleon Dynamite” & Jon Heder Return to the Charleston Music Hall in January
Tickets Now on Sale for Brookgreen Gardens’ Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events7 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview6 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters