Sol Driven Train’s 5th Annual Sol Slam is going down this Friday at Saturday at The Windjammer on Isle of Palms. The mini-music festival and party will feature eleven performances on two stages, including one overlooking the beach.
This year’s schedule is as follows:
- 10 pm: Sol Driven Train
- 1 pm – 1:30 pm: Sol Driven Train Kids Show (Outside Stage)
- 2 -3 pm: Sunflowers & Sin (Outside)
- 3 -4 pm: Marcus King Band (Inside Stage)
- 4:00-5:10pm Gaslight Street (Outside Stage)
- 5:10 – 5:40 pm: WOSE African Drum & Dance
- 5:40 – 6:40 pm: Danielle Howle & Jordan Igoe (Outside)
- 6:40 – 7 pm: WOSE African Drum & Dance
- 7 -8 pm: Josh Roberts & The Hinges (Outside)
- 8 – 9:30 pm: Rushad Eggleston (Inside)
- 10 – 11:30 pm: Sol Driven Train (Inside)
- 12 am – 1:30 am: The Broadcast (Inside)
On Saturday, Sol Slam will be fun for all ages as Sol Driven Train will perform a Kids Show and SUP demos will be given by Charleston SUP Safaris.
- Two-day passes to the event – $30
- Includes 10% off of your bar tab and a mixtape download of tracks from Sol Slam artists
- Friday night only (Sol Driven Train) – $15
- Saturday only – $20
- Saturday until 8 pm – $5
- Saturday after 8 pm – $15
For more information, click here.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...