Sol Driven Train’s 5th Annual Sol Slam is going down this Friday at Saturday at The Windjammer on Isle of Palms. The mini-music festival and party will feature eleven performances on two stages, including one overlooking the beach.
This year’s schedule is as follows:
- 10 pm: Sol Driven Train
- 1 pm – 1:30 pm: Sol Driven Train Kids Show (Outside Stage)
- 2 -3 pm: Sunflowers & Sin (Outside)
- 3 -4 pm: Marcus King Band (Inside Stage)
- 4:00-5:10pm Gaslight Street (Outside Stage)
- 5:10 – 5:40 pm: WOSE African Drum & Dance
- 5:40 – 6:40 pm: Danielle Howle & Jordan Igoe (Outside)
- 6:40 – 7 pm: WOSE African Drum & Dance
- 7 -8 pm: Josh Roberts & The Hinges (Outside)
- 8 – 9:30 pm: Rushad Eggleston (Inside)
- 10 – 11:30 pm: Sol Driven Train (Inside)
- 12 am – 1:30 am: The Broadcast (Inside)
On Saturday, Sol Slam will be fun for all ages as Sol Driven Train will perform a Kids Show and SUP demos will be given by Charleston SUP Safaris.
- Two-day passes to the event – $30
- Includes 10% off of your bar tab and a mixtape download of tracks from Sol Slam artists
- Friday night only (Sol Driven Train) – $15
- Saturday only – $20
- Saturday until 8 pm – $5
- Saturday after 8 pm – $15
For more information, click here.
Bistronomy by Nico to Host Sandhi Winery Pairing Lunch
For their October wine lunch, the team from Bistronomy by Nico will celebrate wine from California’s Sandhi Winery, a small...