- Deputies name suspect in Summerville shooting (Live 5 News).
- Police arrest suspect for shooting in West Ashley (News 2).
- College of Charleston, ABC News 4 partner for mayoral debate (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County fires EMS Director Don Lundy (Live 5 News).
- Dog euthanized after ripping off North Charleston owner’s arm (ABC News 4).
- Witnesses describe ‘vicious attack’ (News 2).
- Investigators searching for two suspects in Folly Beach beating (Live 5 News).
- Three-wheeled coffeeshop rolling into town (Post & Courier).
- Edmund’s Oast Chefs Move into Key Culinary Positions (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- New Chefs to Revamp the Menu at Southern-Influenced Ms. Rose’s (Eater Charleston).
- Coolio To Perform at The Alley on 9/25 (HCS).
- 2015 pride week kicks off with full slate of events (ABC News 4).
- King Dusko, art and music venue on upper King Street, closes next month (Post & Courier).
- Park Circle Film Society Closes the Curtain on August 1st (HCS).
- Charleston Baseball Hall of Fame to Induct Four New Members on Aug. 6 (RiverDogs).
- RiverDogs’ Jorge Mateo leads pro baseball in stolen bases this season (Post & Courier).
- Cocktails & Cufflinks Charity Bachelor Auction Scheduled for 8/15 (HCS).
- Island Brews and Chews Craft Beer Festival Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- August Fishing Report (Folly Beach).
- Mount Pleasant police hosting National Night Out on Aug. 4 (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston wins twice at Dixie Pre-Majors World Series (Post & Courier).
- Citadel football dealing with alcohol-related arrests (Post & Courier).
- Johns Island’s Don Alderman finishes grueling 32-mile paddleboard race in Hawaii (Post & Courier).
- Senators to hold hearing on protests (Post & Courier).
- Dorchester County Council passes new tax to pay for school resource officers (ABC News 4).
- Dot Scott to CCSD Board of Trustees: ‘We will not move on’ (Post & Courier).
- SC’s law protecting monuments already faces court challenge (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley County Council adopts budget without tax increase, resets school share (ABC News 4).
- The Donald discloses South Carolina business tie-in, sorta (Post & Courier).
- Tim Scott rolls out town hall schedule with GOP hopefuls (ABC News 4).
- Boeing CEO skirts union issue (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Rand Paul uses veterans town hall to discuss Clinton, deficit, 2016 race (ABC News 4).
- Rick Santorum returning to SC for energy forum, GOP meeting (Live 5 News).
- Rubio Talks Economy, Foreign Policy and American Dream in Greenville; visiting Furman today (News 2).
- CARTA to address route changes, increased fares at public meetings (Live 5 News).
- Four new schools to open this year (Post & Courier).
- Mt. Pleasant neighborhoods try to fix cut-through traffic (Live 5 News).
- Deputies investigating death of two year old after a possible drowning (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant woman bitten by shark off Edisto Island (ABC News 4).
- Coroner identifies victim in deadly accident at Nucor steel plant (Live 5 News).
- One dead, child injured after wreck near Adams Run (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley High School classes of ’03 & ’04 mourn nearly 10 classmate deaths since graduation (Live 5 News).
- Caitlyn’s Animal Society vacation means Skype interviews, birthday fundraiser (ABC News 4).
- Water turned back on after main break on Rutledge Ave in downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Deadly kiss? Bug could spread deadly disease to the Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Family aided by Red Cross following Charleston apartment fire (Live 5 News).
- Police chase ends in car crash, suspect arrested (News 2).
- Cops: More than $30k worth of equipment stolen from boats in Mt. Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Changes coming to busy intersection near Charleston International Airport (Live 5 News).
- CofC auditorium to be demolished (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Police shooting rates at 15-year high in SC after teen killed (ABC News 4).
- Charlotte bank expanding to Charleston market (Post & Courier).
- Deputies searching for suspect after a shooting incident in Hemingway (Live 5 News).
- Sheriff’s office: Deputies shoot and kill man who was stabbing family member (Live 5 News).
- Vacancy rates decline, rents inch up in Charleston industrial real estate market (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Deputies investigating Greenville Co. home invasion (Live 5 News).
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
Bring your family and friends to Folly Beach County Park from 5 pm to 8 pm on August 19th and...
BCLS Hosts Old MacDonald Sing-Along Farm with Bright Star Theatre
Tyler, The Creator Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum in March 2022
Charleston Opera Theater to Host A Gala Celebration of Italian Opera on September 18th
Charleston Gaillard Center’s 2021-2022 Series Single Tickets On Sale August 6th
Palmetto City Ballet Announces 2021-22 Season
Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour Coming to North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters