- Four sentenced to probation in SC State corruption case (Live 5 News).
- Highway Patrol asking for tips in fatal hit and run near Summerville (Post & Courier).
- Beach Company, Emanuel AME partner to build permanent memorial (ABC News 4).
- Fundraising begins (Post & Courier).
- Summerville man, 21, fatally shot in driver’s seat of vehicle near North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Trump gives out Graham’s cellphone, calls opponents idiots in Bluffton stop (ABC News 4).
- Donald Trump Escalates War with Lindsey Graham (NBC News).
- Tax Free Weekend is August 7th-9th (HCS).
- Charleston to Host James Beard Foundation’s 3rd Annual Taste America Tour (HCS).
- What’s behind the “B” grade on Jeni’s front door (Post & Courier).
- What two cocktail bloggers think you should know (Post & Courier).
- Can South Carolina Breweries Make Mead and Cider? (Beers of SC).
- Toast! is celebrating the first anniversary of its Summerville location by offering guests Buy One Entrée, Get One Free. Coupons will be mailed out to Charleston area residents, redeemable for dinner at Toast! Summerville anytime through Aug. 31, 2015.
- Charleston Kiss Pie traces lineage to 1850s and debut of lemon meringue pie (Post & Courier).
- New NCAA cash ‘a big deal’ for College of Charleston, Citadel and Charleston Southern (Post & Courier).
- RiverDogs’ Celebration of Mayor Riley’s Service and Dedication Set for Friday, July 24 (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Soundwaves: Hearts & Plugs Summer Shindig 2015 (Scene SC).
- RiverDogs – Shorebirds Game to Be Televised Live on MyTV Charleston (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Sufjan Stevens Plays the North Charleston PAC on 11/9 (HCS).
- Dead 27s’ next album to be produced by Galactic’s Ben Ellman (Post & Courier).
- Time Is Running Out on Voting for the Charleston Baseball Hall of Fame (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Tyler Boone Releases Song for Mother Emanuel AME Church (HCS).
- For SoCon football media day, 5 questions to be answered (Post & Courier).
- Lawmaker anticipates primary challenges for Republicans ‘selling out’ on flag (Post & Courier).
- Group calls for affordable housing, job training along Charleston’s Eastside (Live 5 News).
- S.C. assessing arming more guardsmen after Tennessee attack (Post & Courier).
- Tax increase referendum to be on November ballot in Mount Pleasant (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- SC Attorney General partners with Dept. of Homeland Security to combat human trafficking (News 2).
- Issues trump GOP personalities at Chris Christie town hall (Post & Courier).
- DD2 changes weight policy after girl bullied, mother complains (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Henry Darby (HCS).
- New plans for Charleston cruise ship terminal submitted to Army Corps (Post & Courier).
- SC passes Civics Education legislation (News 2).
- Dorchester moves closer to funding school security officers (Post & Courier).
- SLED investigating homicide at Lieber Correctional Institute (Live 5 News).
- 2 shot in Walterboro Village (ABC News 4).
- Charleston parking garage planned near Morris Sokol Furniture, partly to support ‘national retailer’ (Post & Courier).
- CAS calls for review of carriage horse incident; Company says horse doing fine (Live 5 News).
- Protesters gather to show opposition to horse carriage tours (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Reports of jail assault on church shooting suspect false (Live 5 News).
- Charleston’s Center for Women offers free job help for female veterans (Post & Courier).
- CARTA’S Operations Partner Transdev Donated More Than $15,000 to Mother Emanuel Hope Fund. Fundraiser Was Initiated by Charleston Bus Driver (Facebook).
- Summerville police officer arrested for assaulting woman (Live 5 News).
- How not to spell relief (Post & Courier).
- These are the 20 Best Cities in the U.S. Where You Can Find a Job Right Now (Trove).
- Flags flying at half-staff in SC to honor 5 killed in TN (Live 5 News).
- Interview with Jenny Kleiman (Charleston Grit).
- Seneca police locate missing K-9 officer (Live 5 News).
- Lexington deputies search for stolen Confederate flags (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina unemployment rate drops slightly in June (Live 5 News).
- Spartanburg mother arrested after toddler found covered in feces (ABC News 4).
- 2 Myrtle Beach women indicted on charges in sword attack (News 2).
- $20,000 bond set for teen charged with murder as adult in father’s death (Live 5 News).
- 14 indicted in Darlington County food stamp fraud case (News 2).
- Rumors & Notes: 7/21/15 (AM Edition)
Booze2 hours ago
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...
Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events3 days ago
Charleston County and SC Works Trident to Hold Virtual Job and Resource Fair
Events3 days ago
Run Wild at Caw Caw’s Where the Wild Things Run 5K
Charity3 days ago
Two Local Restaurants Partner on Oyster Roast to Benefit Friends of Joseph Floyd Manor
Events3 days ago
Southern Roots Smokeshow Block Party Scheduled for January 29th in Park Circle
Events3 days ago
MLS Returns to Charleston with the Carolina Challenge Cup