- 5 arrested as fights break out during rallies on Statehouse grounds (ABC News 4).
- One man killed, another injured in shooting on Irving Ave in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- NCPD respond to 2nd shooting on North Murray Ave. (ABC News 4).
- NTSB releases preliminary report on fatal mid-air collision (ABC News 4).
- Horse receiving care from vet after falling on East Bay Street (Live 5 News).
- Summerville native inside Aurora movie theater reacts to guilty verdict (Live 5 News).
- Sheriff investigates after NAACP says death threats made since Emanuel AME shooting (ABC News 4).
- One month after Emanuel AME shooting, memorial persists outside church (ABC News 4).
- Grieving Gov. Nikki Haley forever changed by church massacre (Post & Courier).
- Weekend activities via Holy City Sinner (ABC News 4).
- A Night at Gee’s Infamous Hot Dogs & More (Eater Charleston).
- Third Annual Charleston Beer Week Scheduled for September (HCS).
- 8 Can’t-Miss Food Deals in the Holy City (Eater Charleston).
- West Bromwich Albions downs upbeat Battery 2-1 (News 2).
- You can now vote for the 2016 Cooper River Bridge Run Poster (Survey Monkey).
- Warren Haynes & Guests Play the Music Hall on 10/20 (HCS).
- Mike Mooneyham to be inducted into Hall of Heroes (Post & Courier).
- Man sues over Columbia gun ban after Confederate flag debate (Live 5 News).
- Heritage Act isn’t likely to go the way of the Confederate flag (Post & Courier).
- Man sues over Columbia gun ban after Confederate flag debate (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Mayoral Candidates Paul Tinkler & Ginny Deerin (HCS).
- Tree house tests limits of Sullivan’s Island zoning laws (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston police searching for man charged with murder (ABC News 4).
- One person transported to hospital following car versus train accident (News 2).
- Goose Creek woman charged with murder in death of her husband Thursday (ABC News 4).
- Airport director gets $33,000 raise, recommendations for improvement (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek man found guilty of attempted murder, sexual assault, kidnapping (ABC News 4).
- Bridge the gaps in your knowledge (Post & Courier).
- SC State University closing 9 buildings to save money (ABC News 4).
- Positive Ticketing campaign aims to ‘build relationships’ between police, North Charleston communities (Post & Courier).
- Nighttime Lane Closures continue for the Harbor View Road Improvements project (Charleston County).
- Body of partially undressed woman found at scene of wreck (ABC News 4).
- After scrubbing sleek structure, Clemson to lease space for Charleston architecture programs (Post & Courier).
Events11 hours ago
15th Annual Captain’s Comic Expo Scheduled for February 25th & 26th
On both February 25th and 26th, the Captain’s Comic Expo returns to Charleston to celebrate comic book culture. The 15th...
Events17 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events1 day ago
All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) Returning to North Charleston for 9th Annual Convention
Events3 days ago
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Events3 days ago
Where the Wild Things Run 5K Run and Walk Set for March 4th at Caw Caw
Charity3 days ago
Carolina Children’s Charity to Host Annual Oyster Roast Benefiting Local Children on 2/23
Events3 days ago
IAAM to Host Public Programming Events in Anticipation of Grand Opening