- North Charleston community worried about KKK fliers (Post & Courier).
- Jail clerical error acknowledged in church shooting gun buy (ABC News 4).
- West Ashley man involved in fatal wreck after friend’s wake sentenced to 14 years in prison (Post & Courier).
- Chief Don Lundy placed on paid administrative leave (Live 5 News).
- NAACP, National Action Network continue calls for federal probe of North Charleston Police Department (Post & Courier).
- Deputies searching for missing man from Mount Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Cast of Southern Charm hosts Emanuel AME benefit dinner this Sunday (Charleston City Paper).
- According to a press release, “A Community United,” raised close to $600,000 for the Mother Emanuel Hope Fund.
- Screen Door abandons Blake Joyal’s menu (Post & Courier).
- The Charleston Caribbean Jerk Festival Returns this Saturday (HCS).
- How to Eat Well in Charleston for Only $5 (Eater Charleston).
- Consulting Chef BJ Dennis Adds Local Flair to Palace Hotel (Eater Charleston).
- The Top New Cheap Restaurants, Mapped (Eater Charleston).
- Bon Banh Mi sets sights on expansion (Post & Courier).
- Woman tells police ‘Jesus’ would pick up seafood buffet tab at Myrtle Beach restaurant (Live 5 News).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- Gelinaz Shuffle chef from Denmark dials back formality at McCrady’s (Post & Courier).
- Old Village Post House to Host Wine Dinner Featuring Peaches (HCS).
- New HoM chef revamps burgers (Post & Courier).
- 8 Super Cheap Drink Deals in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston County EMS director’s new memoir gets mixed reviews (ABC News 4).
- New Parks for Playing, Relaxing in Charleston (Traveler of Charleston).
- Jason Isbell gives Charleston some love with ‘Palmetto Rose’ (Charleston City Paper).
- During their fundraiser for Emanuel AME Church’s victims’ families, The Alley raised $5,534.22 from bowling, arcade games, and a raffle.
- Coast Records Plans Rock Benefit for Mother Emanuel Fund (HCS).
- Charleston Artist Shepard Fairey pleads not guilty to tagging Detroit buildings (Yahoo).
- The 10th Taking Flight Comic Book Show Will Be Held at The Sparrow on 7/18 (HCS).
- With five state titles, former Berkeley football coach Jerry Brown wants one more chance (Post & Courier).
- Hipstory Of Yelp Review (HCS).
- Gamecocks’ Spurrier confident heading into 23rd SEC season (ABC News 4).
- Freshfields Village Raising Money for Backpack Buddies (HCS).
- How far will Haley’s ‘moment’ take her? (Post & Courier).
- N. Charleston woman: Father can ‘start fresh’ after president commutes sentences of 2 area drug dealers (Post & Courier).
- KKK says rally at Statehouse will go on without white robes or state’s Confederate flag flying (ABC News 4).
- 13 file to run for former Sen. Pinckney’s seat (Live 5 News).
- How Democrats lost, and then regained, the needed votes to lower the Confederate flag (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Mayor Joe Riley expects to raise $75 million for the International African American Museum before he leaves office (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County Council puts off final budget vote (News 2).
- North Charleston receives $1.6M grant to create job centers for at-risk youth (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- History has its place, but not at the people’s house (Post & Courier).
- Protesting SC flag takedown, NC man walking Confederate flag to DC (ABC News 4).
- Report of $29M sent to SC for Emanuel shooting false, DOJ says (ABC News 4).
- Irish backers hope their Ravenel Bridge plans get a green light (Post & Courier).
- Child, teen injured in West Ashley fire Monday (ABC News 4).
- Man who recorded Walter Scott video says he’s far from a hero, just someone who did what was right (Post & Courier).
- Lawyer moves to add SC State as defendant in higher ed suit (ABC News 4).
- Police: Dispute over $10 led to West Ashley drug shooting (Post & Courier).
- Deputies release surveillance images in Johns Island burglary (Live 5 News).
- More development headed to James Island (Post & Courier).
- Children on IOP beach describe multiple shark sightings (News 2).
- The art of not passing by (The Berkeley Independent).
- Charleston County deputy back on job after charge dropped (ABC News 4).
- Army Corps of Engineers issues permit for future Volvo site (News 2).
- Lawsuit alleges restaurant over-served alcohol prior to fatal wreck (Post & Courier).
- Police to hand out tickets — as a reward (ABC News 4).
- Possible jumper reported at the Ravenel Bridge, authorities say (Post & Courier).
- Germain Dermatology To Donate 15 Percent of Sunscreen Sales to the Mother Emanuel Hope Fund in July (Nelwater Consulting).
- Signal Point Road Recycling Dropsite reopens as convenience center (Moultrie News).
- Charleston County Offers Free Small Business Seminar on July 23rd (Charleston County).
- Toddler injured after discharging gun near face (News 2).
- Coroner: Florida teen dies in ropes course fall in SC (News 2).
Enjoy the Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event on June 27th
On Sunday, June 27th, from 1 pm to 5 pm, Lowcountry Eat Out! and The Brewery District will partner up...
Nate Bargatze Adds Second Show at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Celebrate Juneteenth and Father’s Day 2021 at the Berkeley County Museum
The Park Cafe to Host “Coffee with the Mayor” on June 23rd
22nd Annual 5K Fun Run to Benefit Area Families Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia Set for August
2nd Sunday on King Street Returns on September 12th
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events18 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview17 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks