- 2 people aboard Cessna dead, F-16 pilot alive after mid-air collision, officials say (ABC News 4).
- Authorities searching for victims (Live 5 News).
- SC Senate passes Confederate flag bill, House to take up Wednesday (ABC News 4).
- Three-peat: Charleston Once Again Named Top City in U.S. (HCS).
- Morris Sokol Furniture to close after 94 years in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Upper King property in high demand (Live 5 News).
- 14-year-old detained for North Charleston murder (ABC News 4).
- Homicide victim in Charleston County shooting identified as 28-year-old (Post & Courier).
- Michael Slager’s attorney accuses SLED of destroying evidence in Walter Scott shooting (ABC News 4).
- Additional indictments for Emanuel AME shooting suspect (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Strong by Kris Middleton (The Players’ Tribune).
- Reactions to Senate voting to remove Confederate flag from Statehouse grounds (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Senator Rails Against Marriage Equality During Confederate Flag Debate (Slate).
- Hospitality Community Comes Together For Families of the Emanuel 9 (HCS).
- Revelry Brewing takes home four medals in the U.S. Open Beer Championship (Charleston City Paper).
- Bacco Goes Ocean-to-Table with Return of Festa di Mare (Eater Charleston).
- Riverdogs running concession specials (Post & Courier).
- RJ Rockers launches beer to help finish the Palmetto Trail (Go Upstate).
- Poe’s Tavern Adjusts Hours for Early Burger-Seeking Beachgoers (Eater Charleston).
- Will you be a Royal or a Reveler at Fish’s 2015 Bastille Day Celebration (HCS).
- The Frogmore unleashes Lowcountry cooking on Boston (Post & Courier).
- HoM’s 4th Anniversary Celebration is July 29th (HCS).
- Junction Kitchen ‘Deserves Expansion;’ Poogan’s Porch Deserves ‘More Charlestonians’ (Eater Charleston).
- Counter Culture cupping sessions, moving soon to new training center (Post & Courier).
- Bay Street Biergarten’s 80s Throwback Brunch Party is Sunday (HCS).
- The 18 Essential Charleston Restaurants, July 2015 (Eater Charleston).
- What Essential Charleston Restaurants Would Go on Your Own 18? (Eater Charleston).
- Bittermilk has season’s number (Post & Courier).
- BAM! KAPOW! The Super Hero Bar Crawl Returns July 18th (HCS).
- Grafted watermelon gains commercial foothold in Southeast (Post & Courier).
- 10th Annual Palette and Palate Stroll Scheduled for July 17th (HCS).
- RiverDogs to Hold Special Jersey Auction with Proceeds Benefitting Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Clemson releases Monte Lee’s contract terms, coaching staff (Post & Courier).
- Fort Dorchester’s Dakereon Joyner stays humble amid the hype (Post & Courier).
- Sapakoff: The Charleston Baseball Hall of Fame case for Kiki, and more lore (Post & Courier).
- Four in race to fill Clementa Pinckney’s Senate seat (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina House overrides most of Haley vetoes so far (ABC News 4).
- Charleston International Airport to revisit Uber policy (Post & Courier).
- Gasoline prices fall again in S.C.; still lowest in nation (Post & Courier).
- Pedestrian identified in fatal accident in Berkeley County (News 2).
- Burning Bible discovered in Marion Square with cryptic message (Charleston City Paper).
- Vibra Hospital to hold job fair Wednesday (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Chaplains draw on ‘higher source of comfort’ during response to Emanuel shooting (Post & Courier).
- S.C. Aquarium sea turtle hospital exhibit delayed (Post & Courier).
- Woman, cat make it out safely after fire damages Cannon Street home (ABC News 4).
- Judge sets bond for father accused of violating court custody order (Live 5 News).
- GCSO deputy arrested, terminated after assault charges (ABC News 4).
- Highway Patrol investigating fatal hit-and-run, fatal crash in Colleton County (ABC News 4).
- St. Johns Yacht Harbor to replace bridge ‘damaged beyond repair’ (Post & Courier).
- Clemson’s Tillman Hall vandalized, called “racist” (News 2).
- Berkeley County sheriff’s deputies arrest man in connection with beating (ABC News 4).
- Coroner identifies pedestrian killed on Hwy 17A (ABC News 4).
Events2 hours ago
Bingo and Brews Event to Raise Money for Respite Care Charleston
Respite Care Charleston, a local, nonprofit organization providing support and services to families living with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia in...
Charity5 hours ago
Respite Care Charleston’s 18th Annual MORE.GOOD.DAYS. Golf Tournament for Dementia Support Set for October
Events9 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events10 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Booze20 hours ago
Charleston Beerfest Finalizes Artist Line-Up
Events21 hours ago
Lowcountry Trail Half Marathon and 5K Set for October 1st on Johns Island
Charity21 hours ago
Carolina Children’s Charity to Host 19th Annual Local 5k to Benefit Kids in Our Community