The Palette & Palate Stroll, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary, will host its latest event on Friday, July 17th from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Each year, several downtown fine art galleries partner with local restaurants to raise funds for local art programs. As usual, this year’s attendees will stroll through the streets of the French Quarter, making stops at participating galleries where they can view some of the city’s most impressive art and taste creations from some of the best local chefs.
This year’s gallery and restaurant pairings are:
- Anglin Smith Fine Art – Circa 1886
- Atrium Art Gallery – Halls Chophouse
- Corrigan Gallery – Langdon’s + Opal
- Dog & Horse Fine Art – Zero Café & Bar
- Horton Hayes Fine Art – Oak Steakhouse
- John C. Doyle Art Gallery – 82 Queen
- Principle Gallery – Cypress
- Robert Lange Studios – The Drawing Room
Valentine’s Day 2022 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Looking for some sweet plans for Valentine’s Day? Look below for a list of events and special menus being offered...