- Police request information in case of missing juvenile (Live 5 News).
- Marina bridge collapses on Johns Island (ABC News 4).
- Holiday weekend kicks off with more Confederate flag protests at Statehouse (ABC News 4).
- Fun for the Fourth? Holy City Sinner has details (ABC News 4).
- RAW VIDEO: 2015 Patriots Point July 4 fireworks display (ABC News 4).
- Callie’s Charleston Biscuits wins two Sofi Awards (Charleston City Paper).
- Bi-Lo helping Wounded Warrior Project on July 4 with donation (ABC News 4).
- Stereo 8 Brings on Vanessa Middleton to Lead the Kitchen (Eater Charleston).
- Counter Culture cupping sessions, moving soon to new training center (Post & Courier).
- Local Grateful Dead fans spending big in Chicago for final shows (Post & Courier).
- Earn a free child ticket to the South Carolina Aquarium with summer reading program (CCPL).
- Local Hip Hop artist Matt Monday releases a music video for “Devils” (YouTube).
- The Next Girls Rock! Charleston Showcase will be held at the Memminger (HCS).
- Monster Music and Movies continues to adapt, enters realm of e-commerce (Post & Courier).
- Redux Revival Scheduled for July 11th (HCS).
- Southern Charm’s Thomas Ravenel Claims That Marriage Announcement Via Facebook Was The Result Of A Hacker (Realiytea).
- Town of Mt. Pleasant Offering Free Movie Nights in August (HCS).
- Rower docks in Charleston after journey across the Atlantic to raise HIV/AIDS awareness (Post & Courier).
- In debating Confederate flag, we’re asking the wrong questions (Post & Courier).
- Upstate senator: Confederate flag decision based on emotion from Emanuel AME shooting (ABC News 4).
- Lindsey Graham’s Unique Way Of Handling A Voter’s Racist Comments (BuzzFeed).
- Second “Take The Flag Down SC” rally held on Independence Day (Live 5 News).
- Robo-Calls Attack Nikki Haley, Demand Confederate Flag Stay Put (FITS News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Rev. Chris Collins and Tony Lewis (HCS).
- Kasich to return to South Carolina ahead of 2016 bid kickoff (Live 5 News).
- Dr. Ben Carson steps off campaign trail to visit Emanuel AME memorial (ABC News 4).
- Law seeks to spark rehabilitation of abandoned buildings (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- If the flag is furled, NAACP boycott could end in days (Post & Courier).
- Forgiveness of Charleston church shooter prompts discussion (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police: Missing 15-year-old teen found safe (Live 5 News).
- School of the Arts teen who wrote song about Emanuel AME thankful to see Pinckney scholarship fund created (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County Bar Association announces pro bono services for Emanuel AME, families (Post & Courier).
- Parks Service: Confederate flag’s removal from Fort Sumter likely a temporary thing (ABC News 4).
- Minorities account for ever-larger share of U.S. population, but not in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Local clergy meet for support in wake of dealing with Emanuel AME tragedy (ABC News 4).
- 61,000 bottles of water distributed by Red Cross following Emanuel AME shooting ‘symbolic of hope’ (Post & Courier).
- Two Endangered Juvenile Sea Turtles Back in the Open Ocean (Charleston Chronicle).
- In Dylann Roof, a silently brewing fury that burst out in a violent way (Post & Courier).
- Job fair opportunities to come to North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- There’s still time to avoid traffic gridlock in Charleston, officials say (Post & Courier).
- Tree falls on home during severe thunderstorm on James Island (ABC News 4).
- Charleston airport agency works to diversify workforce (Post & Courier).
- Newspaper racks for The Post and Courier entering the digital age (Post & Courier).
- Teen shot and killed in Columbia neighborhood (Live 5 News).
- Ports authority OKs $500,000 for infrastructure for ‘Project Evergreen’ (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Navy divers recover Civil War explosives (Live 5 News).
- Husband and wife arrested on child neglect charges (News 2).
Warrior Surf Foundation Announces 5th Annual Surfboard Auction & Raffle
Charleston nonprofit Warrior Surf Foundation (WSF) will host its 5th Annual Surfboard Auction & Raffle at Bohemian Bull on August...
Southern Living Announces Debut of “Illumination Charleston” Weekend
Loaded Events Schedule Awaits Visitors To South Carolina’s Hammock Coast This Fall
Happening this August at Brookgreen Gardens
Lowcountry Food Bank’s Walk to Fight Hunger Aims to Raise Funds to Help Food Insecure Lowcountry Neighbors
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Discussion Series Continues on August 19th
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview18 mins ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks