- Police request information in case of missing juvenile (Live 5 News).
- Marina bridge collapses on Johns Island (ABC News 4).
- Holiday weekend kicks off with more Confederate flag protests at Statehouse (ABC News 4).
- Fun for the Fourth? Holy City Sinner has details (ABC News 4).
- RAW VIDEO: 2015 Patriots Point July 4 fireworks display (ABC News 4).
- Callie’s Charleston Biscuits wins two Sofi Awards (Charleston City Paper).
- Bi-Lo helping Wounded Warrior Project on July 4 with donation (ABC News 4).
- Stereo 8 Brings on Vanessa Middleton to Lead the Kitchen (Eater Charleston).
- Counter Culture cupping sessions, moving soon to new training center (Post & Courier).
- Local Grateful Dead fans spending big in Chicago for final shows (Post & Courier).
- Earn a free child ticket to the South Carolina Aquarium with summer reading program (CCPL).
- Local Hip Hop artist Matt Monday releases a music video for “Devils” (YouTube).
- The Next Girls Rock! Charleston Showcase will be held at the Memminger (HCS).
- Monster Music and Movies continues to adapt, enters realm of e-commerce (Post & Courier).
- Redux Revival Scheduled for July 11th (HCS).
- Southern Charm’s Thomas Ravenel Claims That Marriage Announcement Via Facebook Was The Result Of A Hacker (Realiytea).
- Town of Mt. Pleasant Offering Free Movie Nights in August (HCS).
- Rower docks in Charleston after journey across the Atlantic to raise HIV/AIDS awareness (Post & Courier).
- In debating Confederate flag, we’re asking the wrong questions (Post & Courier).
- Upstate senator: Confederate flag decision based on emotion from Emanuel AME shooting (ABC News 4).
- Lindsey Graham’s Unique Way Of Handling A Voter’s Racist Comments (BuzzFeed).
- Second “Take The Flag Down SC” rally held on Independence Day (Live 5 News).
- Robo-Calls Attack Nikki Haley, Demand Confederate Flag Stay Put (FITS News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Rev. Chris Collins and Tony Lewis (HCS).
- Kasich to return to South Carolina ahead of 2016 bid kickoff (Live 5 News).
- Dr. Ben Carson steps off campaign trail to visit Emanuel AME memorial (ABC News 4).
- Law seeks to spark rehabilitation of abandoned buildings (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- If the flag is furled, NAACP boycott could end in days (Post & Courier).
- Forgiveness of Charleston church shooter prompts discussion (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police: Missing 15-year-old teen found safe (Live 5 News).
- School of the Arts teen who wrote song about Emanuel AME thankful to see Pinckney scholarship fund created (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County Bar Association announces pro bono services for Emanuel AME, families (Post & Courier).
- Parks Service: Confederate flag’s removal from Fort Sumter likely a temporary thing (ABC News 4).
- Minorities account for ever-larger share of U.S. population, but not in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Local clergy meet for support in wake of dealing with Emanuel AME tragedy (ABC News 4).
- 61,000 bottles of water distributed by Red Cross following Emanuel AME shooting ‘symbolic of hope’ (Post & Courier).
- Two Endangered Juvenile Sea Turtles Back in the Open Ocean (Charleston Chronicle).
- In Dylann Roof, a silently brewing fury that burst out in a violent way (Post & Courier).
- Job fair opportunities to come to North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- There’s still time to avoid traffic gridlock in Charleston, officials say (Post & Courier).
- Tree falls on home during severe thunderstorm on James Island (ABC News 4).
- Charleston airport agency works to diversify workforce (Post & Courier).
- Newspaper racks for The Post and Courier entering the digital age (Post & Courier).
- Teen shot and killed in Columbia neighborhood (Live 5 News).
- Ports authority OKs $500,000 for infrastructure for ‘Project Evergreen’ (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Navy divers recover Civil War explosives (Live 5 News).
- Husband and wife arrested on child neglect charges (News 2).
Events9 hours ago
International Latin Jazz Artists Will Join the Charleston Jazz Orchestra for “Cuban Carnival” on Sept. 17th
Press Release On September 17th, 2022, the world-class Charleston Jazz Orchestra will share the stage with the Buena Vista Legacy...
Charity17 hours ago
Pale Horse CrossFit to Host “Battling Bad Blood” Fundraiser Benefitting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Charleston
Events17 hours ago
Gaillard Center Announces 2022-2023 Education & Community Program Schedule
Charity18 hours ago
Park & Grove Chef Joins The Establishment for “Give Back Charleston” Fundraiser Benefitting The LENS Foundation
Events18 hours ago
Charleston County to Host “Know your Resident Perks” Events
Art19 hours ago
State Museum to Host SC Watermedia Society’s 45th Annual Juried Exhibition
Events21 hours ago
The ARC of the Lowcountry and Firefly Distillery to Host Inaugural BBQ Sauce Competition