This 4th of July some of the Indigo Road restaurants will be offering some drink specials to help you cool down after a day on the beach.
Here’s a look at what’s being offered:
- The Cocktail Club
- Featured cocktail is the “Don’t Tread on Me” cocktail
- This drink is crafted with blueberries, American whiskey, lemon, simple syrup, peach bitters, and topped with Budweiser
- Offering the Red, White, and O-Ku cocktail
- Made with fresh blueberries, strawberries, citrus, unfiltered sake and vodka
- The featured dish will be a house made sausage with a Westbrook One Claw beer for $16
Charleston Symphony Orchestra League Wins National Award; Announces Car Raffle
Press Release The Charleston Symphony Orchestra League (CSOL®) is one of six volunteer organizations chosen by The Volunteer Council of...