On Thursday, July 16th, the Bay Street Biergarten will host a Charity Tap Takeover from 4 pm until closing time (while supplies last).
The event will feature six craft beers on the self-serving wall, each benefiting a different local charity. Guests are encouraged to drink from the tap that partners with their charity of choice. Here’s a look at the lineup:
- Brooklyn – Palmetto Medical Initiative
- Tradesman – The Green Heart Project
- Thomas Creek – Charleston Animal Society
- Holy City – Charleston Moves
- Sweetwater – Save Our Water Campaign
- Westbrook – 180 Place
Visit the Facebook event page for more information.
Maya to Host “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on 2/8
Downtown restaurant Maya is hosting an “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on Wednesday, February 8th. The event will take place...