- Edmund’s Oast will host a launch party for Louisville-based Against The Grain Brewery’s new line of tallboy cans on Sunday, June 28th starting at 3:00PM. Owners and brewers Sam Cruz and Jerry Gnagy will be onsite to serve cans for $2 each. Edmund’s Oast will provide complimentary snacks at the bar.
- On Monday, July 6th at noon, the latest Blue Bicycle Books Charleston Author Series luncheon will be held at Halls Chophouse. The event will feature New York Times bestselling author Patti Callahan Henry.
- The Alley will once again be offering an all-inclusive Fantasy Football Draft party package that includes private space, drinks, and food. For $50 per person (doesn’t include tax or gratuity), guests get well liquor, choice of two domestic beers, and one import beer, as well as a wing platter, spinach dip, and a slider platter. A minimum of ten people is required. Amenities include a league server for duration of package, complimentary WiFi, 60-inch TV and more. For more information, or to book, contact Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning on July 11th, East Bay Street’s Slightly North of Broad (SNOB) will offer their lunch menu on Saturdays. Options include small plates, sandwiches, and entrées like Southern Crab Salad, Deviled Shrimp Cake Sandwich, and Shrimp & Grits. There is also a gluten-free menu.
One of the more popular options is the $11.95 offering of the entrée of the day with soup or house salad, and coffee or iced tea.
- Bay Street Biergarten, in partnership with Serve Your City and The Level, will be hosting a Serve Your City app Launch Party on Monday, June 29th from 6 to 9 pm.
Serve Your City is a platform that provides anonymous reviews of the restaurant workplace, thus improving the job selection process for new potential job seekers.
During the event, the public will learn more about the app, network, and possible win some free prizes.
Attendees will enjoy extended happy hour specials including $1 off all draft beers, $3 off specialty cocktails, $3 pretzels, $4 fried pickles, and $5 for six wings. The event is free and open to everyone.
- Caviar & Bananas recently launched a new sushi menu, featuring over a dozen hand-crafted rolls and accompaniments.
- HōM recently released their new summer menu that features new burgers and fresh salads to join their already staple sides and starters.
82 Queen’s former Executive Chef Steve Stone is once again holding that position for the restaurant. Stone previously held that role from 1991 to 2005.
- Tristan Events has a new head chef in its kitchen. Chef Brian Deason, a Johnson & Wales graduate, now holds the position.
- Yelp and the Nightclub and Bar Media Group announced the 2015 Top Rated Daytime Hot Spots. Kudu Coffee & Craft Beer came in at #10 on this national list, while The Rarebit came in at # 21.
- Toast recently announced the first two winners for its “Toast of the Town” series, recognizing the area’s most inspiring citizens. Honored with commemorative plaques and $50 gift cards to the restaurant, winners Topher Larkin and Lt. Col. Demetria Walker also appeared on Live 5 News to share their mission for a better community.
The Refinery Announces Spring 2023 Music Lineup
The Refinery today announced that their 2023 concert season will kick off with a top-tier lineup of performers and festivals....