- SC House, Senate vote to discuss Confederate flag’s removal (ABC News 4).
- Funeral plans for 9 people killed in Emanuel AME Church shootings (ABC News 4).
- House Speaker John Boehner announced that he will lead a bipartisan congressional delegation to the Emanuel AME Church (ABC News 4).
- John C. Calhoun statue vandalized in downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Charleston adopts ordinance forcing protesters to keep 300 feet away from funerals (ABC News 4).
- Charleston area sets record high temperature as heat wave persists (Post & Courier).
EMANUEL AME CHURCH
- Funeral Arrangements Set For Singleton, victim of Church Shooting (News 2).
- Restaurant community plans major fundraiser for victims’ families (Post & Courier).
- New Scam Warning Related To Charleston Tragedy (News 2).
- Panthers QB Newton meets with families of church shooting victims (Live 5 News).
- Family of Myra Thompson: “She gave her life for understanding in all of us” (ABC News 4).
- We owe it to the Emanuel Nine to take action against racism (Charleston City Paper).
- Cynthia Hurd’s Family Establishes Fund To Continue Her Work (HCS).
- Mt. Pleasant girl honors Emanuel AME shooting victims through art (ABC News 4).
- ‘You don’t hear weeping’ in house of Emanuel victims’ family (Charleston City Paper).
- Police release video of Dylann Roof’s arrest (News 2).
- Attorney: Magistrate’s sympathy for accused killer’s family was compassion (Post & Courier).
- Charleston state Sen. Paul Thurmond, whose father ran as a Dixiecrat, will vote to remove the Confederate flag (Charleston City Paper).
- Mt. Pleasant, Lowcountry leaders rally behind removal of Confederate Flag (ABC News 4).
- Community leaders react to Confederate flag emblem on town welcome signs (Live 5 News).
- History of the Confederate flag on Statehouse grounds (ABC News 4).
- More people are searching Google about the Confederate flag now than in the past decade (Charleston City Paper).
- Major retailers will stop selling Confederate flag merchandise (ABC News 4).
- Arguments for the flag (ABC News 4).
- Various online petitions call to remove, keep or burn Confederate flag (ABC News 4).
- Craft beer is booming in Charleston — but how big can it get? (Charleston City Paper).
- Proceeds from “Charleston Love” Cupcake will go to Mother Emanuel Hope Fund (HCS).
- Six tips for enjoying John Lewis’ Summer BBQ Series (Post & Courier).
- Review of Lewis Barbecue at Revelry Brewing (Destination BBQ).
- Will Sean Brock Open a Burger Shack in Charleston? (Eater Charleston).
- ACF dedicates proceeds from pork contest to Hope Fund (Post & Courier).
- New Restaurant Offering Free Wings on June 27th (HCS).
- Imbibe Magazine’s Drink of the Week is Tippleman’s Honey Ginger Syrup (Imbibe).
- Lawsuit claims Charleston Bagel Co. stole tips from employees (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina AD Ray Tanner calls for removal of Confederate flag (Post & Courier).
- YALLFest 2015 Announces Lineup of 60 Authors (Charleston City Paper).
- Pour House to live stream sold-out benefit concert for Emanuel AME (Post & Courier).
- Society 1858 Announces Short List of Finalists for the 1858 Prize for Contemporary Southern Art, Six artists vie for $10,000 prize (Lowcountry Biz SC).
- College of Charleston’s Matt Heath: ‘It’s time I became a head coach’ (Post & Courier).
- Summerville High searching for new leadership in athletics (Post & Courier).
- NASCAR, Darlington Raceway parent company back removal of Confederate flag (Post & Courier).
- SC representatives pushing for hate crime legislation (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County Encourages Citizens to Sign up for Alert Notification System (Charleston County).
- General Assembly passes state budget (Post & Courier)
- We Created The Mass Shooter (Huffington Post).
- Berkeley County Council adopts resolution urging removal of Confederate flag (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Rep. Mary Tinkler (HCS).
- North Charleston group presents its reforms to Keith Summey, city (Post & Courier).
- Officials: Summerville man wanted after deputies find meth lab on his moped (Post & Courier).
- Sweep in Berkeley County leads to arrests, drug seizures (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry AIDS Services Participates in National HIV Testing Week USA (The Digitel).
- Caitlyn the Dog Helps Another Victim of Violence Recover (People Pets).
- Boeing Co.’s McNerney stepping down as CEO, Muilenberg to take job July 1 (Post & Courier).
8th Annual ‘Murica Bar Crawl on King Street is Set for this Saturday
The 8th Annual ‘Murica Bar Crawl will be held on Saturday, June 26th starting at 3 pm. Grab your friends...
BCLS announces 2D Animation Workshop and Video Instruction Partnership
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks