- Haley signs body camera legislation in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Lewis to be sworn in as Berkeley Co. sheriff Friday (Live 5 News).
- NAN: Boy recovering from spine injury now diagnosed with meningitis (ABC News 4).
- Stingrays force Game 7 in Kelly Cup Finals with 4-1 victory (News 2).
- S.C. State’s probation continued for a year (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Acting president: School will remain open (Post & Courier).
- Committee to recommend promoting, monitoring late-night activity in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Triple-digit heat index possible over weekend (Live 5 News).
- Guinness: Summerville breaks world record for largest sweet tea (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Named as One The 6 Best Food Towns to Hit Up This Summer (Good Housekeeping).
- 15 Essential Food Trucks to Find in Charleston Eater (Charleston).
- Mount Pleasant gives shrimping nonprofit $10,000 for purchase of life rafts (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Bohemian Bull is offering a free burger (InTown).
- Home Team BBQ to Host “Chopped” Viewing Party for Episode Featuring Chef (HCS).
- Oh Bourbon… That’s Neat (Yelp Charleston).
- Is This The Summer of Tiki For Charleston? (Eater Charleston).
- Wild Dunes Presents the 3rd Annual Island Brews & Chews Festival (HCS).
- Smoke BBQ Stakes Claim on King Street With New Sign (Eater Charleston).
- Chattanooga Whiskey Tasting at Cocktail Club; ‘The Edible South’ at Blue Bicycle Books (Eater Charleston).
- Spoleto closes, leaving broken boundaries in its wake (Charleston City Paper).
- Comedian Aziz Ansari to Bring Book Tour to Charleston (HCS).
- RiverDogs Unveil Special Father’s Day Package (RiverDogs).
- Confederate flag on cover of CP angers out-of-state reader, threats issued (Charleston City Paper).
- Southern Charm Stars Host Fundraiser for Abused Dog (Bravo).
- Waiting For ‘Southern Charm’ Season 3? 6 Stages You’ll Go Through While Hoping The Charleston Gang Comes Back (Bustle).
- Clemson pitcher Schmidt drafted by Red Sox on his first day of cancer treatments (Post & Courier).
- ‘Reckless’ fan urges City Paper readers to save fave show (Charleston City Paper).
- The Lone Bellow to Play the Charleston Music Hall in September (HCS).
- Songwriter Chris Stapleton put his own voice to the test with Traveller (Charleston City Paper).
- MRSOE! Presents Stand-Up at The Sparrow with Noah Gardenswartz (HCS).
- Lindsey Graham to Sean Hannity: Knock it off (Politico).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Bratton Riley (HCS).
- Boeing crews investigating burst line (ABC News 4).
- Vigil to be held for downtown Charleston stabbing victim (Live 5 News).
- Former Hanahan police officer charged with sex crime after meeting teen on Grindr dating app (ABC News 4).
- Clemson, fraternity members deny wrongdoing in death of Tucker Hipps (Live 5 News).
- Family of Marine who died in Nepal helicopter crash recount his life of helping others (ABC News 4).
- CARTA isn’t an attractive option for most car owners — but it could be (Charleston City Paper).
- Local and State agencies run through hurricane lane reversal drill (Live 5 News).
- Fire chief’s truck located after being stolen (Live 5 News).
- Father Christian Carr, second abbot of Mepkin Abbey, dies at 100 (Post & Courier).
- SC group plans to turn shipping containers into vet housing (ABC News 4).
- Lawsuit: Hotel staff gave room key to woman’s alleged attacker (Post & Courier).
- Vietnam veteran to be honored in Washington, DC (Live 5 News).
- Report: $28.1 billion to rebuild homes from hurricane storm surge in Charleston area (Post & Courier).
- Crime Stoppers reward offered in Upstate missing toddler case (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry families bond through hope, despite life-threatening illness (Live 5 News).
- Osprey shot by pellet gun has to be put down (Post & Courier).
- Gibbes Museum of Art Announces 2015/2016 Slate of Officers, New Board Members and Philanthropy Award at Fellows Luncheon (Gibbes).
- Boeing S.C. preps plant for 787-10 production (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Blackbeard’s Cove Family Fun Park announced that Brian Lee is their new general manager.
- Ponds Conservancy earns South Carolina Historic Preservation Award (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Apprenticeships pay off for Goose Creek High grads (Post & Courier).
Events53 mins ago
Local Organizations Partnering for Overdose Awareness Day Event on August 31st
The Charleston County Department of Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS or the Charleston Center) is partnering with the...
Charity5 hours ago
Lowcountry Food Bank Announces 2nd Annual Walk to Fight Hunger
Events1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events3 days ago
Beagle-mania Sweeps Charleston! Pet Helpers Announces Adoption Event For Rescued Dogs
Events3 days ago
Cordovas Announce Limited Residency at The Pour House
Events3 days ago
Itinerant Literate to Host Bookstore Romance Day Event on August 20th