The Brooklyn-based band is touring in support of their latest album, Then Came The Morning. The record was released in January of this year.
Tickets for show go on sale this Friday (June 12th) at 10 am. Fans have the option of purchasing The Happy Hour Pre-Show Experience which includes:
- One Reserved concert ticket with early entry to the venue
- Invitation to a happy hour with an exclusive acoustic performance from The Lone Bellow and a cash bar
- One limited edition screen printed tour poster signed by the band
- One commemorative laminate
- An on-site concert concierge
For more information on the performance, click here.
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...